chapter 25.

Hope's pov

"She's back." I yelled and even one came downstairs.

"You bitch." She whined and I smirked.

"So doing the walk of shame are you?" Lucifer asked and she punched him and he fell back.

"That's for not telling me your wife's best friend is Angel." She said and he groaned.

"Why would he tell you that?" Dad asked and she sighed.

"Angel is Zack's big sister." She said and we laughed.

"I will dagger you." She growled and we shut up. She daggered us before so we don't want to test her again. She than flashed to her room and we all laughed.

"Oh I think I'll be seeing him again." She yelled down to us. Me and and the girls of the family squealed and the guys growled.

"Calm down I didn't say I was marrying the guy." She yelled down and I giggled. Me, Alex and Amber went to Andy's room and she muttered a few words and squealed.

"Oh my god he's amazing. We didn't even have sex until 1 am cause we were so caught up on talking. He asked how I like having a big family and I said I loved it. We just talked but than bam he kissed me and well let's just say he moaned a lot." she said and we squealed and hugged her.

"I need to get ready to take Britt and Bri to the mall so out." She said and we left and she went and got ready.

2 years later

Andy's pov

Mother Zack's coming over to come with me and the girls." I yelled down and she said okay. He said he wanted to do something so I'm nervous. Anyways the girls want to go to a concert in New York so I'm taking them. I got us a hotel cause its all spring break. The girls are sharing a room than me and Zack are sharing a room. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and put it by the door.

"Brittany and Brianna come on." I said and they yelled alright. They are 16 years old now.

"Hey babe." Zack said and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. 

"Non of that in front of us Cissy." The girls said and I giggled. We said bye to mom and dad than got in my Mustang and Zack drove.

12 hours later.

We got to the Hotel and I got our room keys and we went upstairs and got ready for the concert. I changed and me and Zack took the girls to dinner. We were going to have a evening in the Hotel. We dropped the girls off and said to call us when the concert was over. We went back to the room and Zack went in first and than had me close my eyes. He directed me and than said open. I opened my eyes and he was down on one knee with a ring and I saw the room looking romantic looking.

"I love you and I want a future with you. Will you marry me?" He said and I let tears roll down my face.

"Yes a million time yes." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger.

Zack's pov 

She kissed me and moved and took my sweats off. She than pushed  me on the bed and jumped on me and moved her hand around my erection and I let out a moan when she started to massage it. She took my boxers off and grabbed my erection and slide it in her mouth. She sucked me off and I moaned her name sending shivers down her spine. She took my erection out and and massage it more. She stripped slowly making me want to be inside her more than anything. I soon grabbed her and took her to the shower still in her bra and undies. She was still wearing them when we got in. I slammed her into the wall and she let out a moan. My hands roamed her body and I slipped her undies off and my hand reach her and she moaned. I sat her on the shower chair and  her legs spread and got on my knees. I wrapped my arm around her waist and the other was on her thigh. I kissed her thigh so softly she was shaking for me to be inside her. I than got closer and teased her by licking the out side.

"Please." She moaned out and I didn't need to think twice about it. I started to lick and suck on her clit.

"Oh god." She moaned and she had  orgasm and she got even more wet. I pushed my tongue in and circled it around and she ran her hands in my hair and tugged. I pulled my face out and stood up. I pulled her up and she literally just up and my Dick slide right inside of her making her scream in pleasure. I backed her into the wall and thrusted and she moaned. She muttered something and I heard the bath running. She flashed us in an already made bubble bath and started to ride me. I flipped us over and went faster.

"Zack." She screamed I pleasure and I moaned her name.

"Yes." She moaned and arched her back and held on the tub. We soon laid in bed.

The girls called and I got dressed and let Andy sleep and went an picked them up. They got in the car and talked about how awesome it was and how they are excited for tomorrows.

Andy's pov

Wedding night.

I got ready and my aunts, sisters and my mom helped my father came and got me and walked me down the aisle. Me being awesome made it so the groom wore white and I wore black. My bridesmaids wore white to just like the grooms man wore white with black shoes and black ties. My dad gave my hand to Zack and he kissed my cheek. I repeated everything and than slipped Zack's ring on his finger he did the same.

I do. We said and kissed each other.

The End