chapter 6.

Milo's pov

We got to the bar and I went straight to the stage and sang with the machine. I was dancing around and the people were cheering. I went down and danced around the bar and sang. Marcel looked shocked but also amused. I went up to him and put my hand on his chest and dropped and the crowed went wild even more. I got up and went up to the stage again. The song ended and I went to the bar and got a Bourbon. I saw Klaus was watching the whole thing.

"You can sing." He said and I giggled.

"That sucked you should have seen me last year." I joked and he chuckled and he went up and sang.

"I'm Diego." A guy said and I looked next to me and said hi.

"I'm Milo." I said and shook his hand Marcel came over while singing and got me off the stool and spun me and I giggled. He went back up and that's when I saw Klaus finally walking over to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead love?" He asked when he got over to me.

"Yeah well that's what my sister thinks and it will stay like that Klaus." I snipped at him and he rolled his eyed.

"Damon and her are in love and she's a vampire." He said and I rolled my eyes. I'm not surprised she's a vampire. Maybe I can go see her or maybe not if she thinks I'm dead.

"If your here to kill me again than get it over with just know I won't die." I said and he looked at me and sighed.

"I have no interest in killing you again love just here to see my adoptive son and to get information." He said and I rolled me eyes.

"Of course, but I pray that son didn't turn out to be like you cause than he'd have no one just like you." I said and down my drink and he growled at my little comment. Marcel came over and I said my performance was better.

"I'll make it up to you." He said and I giggled.

"Its a date than." I said and than he turned Klaus.

"Please dear god don't be the adopted son." I said and Klaus chuckled darkly.

"Your have some serious problems Klaus, Go to hell." I hissed and walked out of the bar. I than saw them come out with a girl. More vampires came out.

"Their night walkers." Diego said next to me and I nodded okay.

"So if Klaus killed you than how are you alive?" He asked and I said I took this Elixar and it brought me back to life. We walked to the circle and and I was near Marcel and he had tree branch sort of. He is so hot. He winked at me and than he pulled me to him and gave me the branch thing.

"Kill her when I'm done talking." He whispered and I shivered cause his hands brushed against my hips. I moved to the side so he could be dramatic and he started to talk than looked at me.
"This is was fun and all but time for the fun to end for you." I said and swung the branch thing and it cut her throat and she dropped dead. Everyone cheered.

"Welcome Milo Gilbert to our circle." Marcel yelled and Diego and a white guy lifted me onto their shoulders and I giggled.

"To the bar." I said and we went back to the bar but a different on. And we got drunk. So with the powers I have every witch power including visions and I have everything the Vampires have but the hunger for blood. Marcel came in and told everyone I was the only one allowed to do magic. Marcel took me home cause Klaus was going to be staying in town. No I wasn't drunk but I was buzzed. We got inside and I went to my room and changed into one of Alaric's shirts I stole from his Loft.

"Boyfriends shirt?" Marcel asked and I giggled.

"My ex Guardian's shirt. I do believe he's dead by now but oh well." I said and walked to the kitchen.

"So tell me about your self Marcel king of New Orleans." I said and he chuckled. 

Marcel's pov

She walks out in just a shirt and I sighed in my head.

"So tell me about yourself Marcel king of New Orleans." She said and I chuckled and we talked and she finished cooking and made herself and I a plate and we ate and talked. Soon she was getting tired so we watched a movie till she fell asleep. I took her to her room and tucked her in. I wrote a note and told her I had a great time and to text me. I went home after locking her door. I got home and went to bed. I woke up to a text from Milo.

Hey chocolate I'll be at the bar for a bit its boring at my place. xoxo. -M

Hey Carmel chocolate I'll be there and you could always stay at the compound there's lots to do there. We have one extra room left its yours if you want it. -M

I got out of bed and got shower and dressed than flashed to the bar. I walked in to see her and she was about to yell at Klaus. I went up and put my hands around her waist.

"God do you just enjoy making people mad or something?" She asked and he smirked.

"This makes us even than." She said and punched him he fell out of his seat.

"Son of a bitch that hurt." She said and held her hand he got up and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"What was that for?" Klaus asked angry and she scoffed.

"For killing me but I also have to thank you for it cause if you didn't I'd be dead but because of the cancer." She said and he nodded for her to continue.

"When I woke up from the Elixar Elijah had for Katherine back in 1492 I threw up a lot of Blood and it wasn't normal cause it was coming out in chunks. Damon rushed me to the hospital and I got a new heart. But I was in a coma for 2 months. The night you sent Stefan to deal with Damon I left cause I found out Elena was in love with Damon and he was in love with her. I was a distraction." She said and we were both in shook and she giggled at our reaction.

"Oh and at my birthday party for my 19th I punch a girl in the face cause she was like you shouldn't have alcohol when you have cancer. I was like bam right in the face and said I'm cancer free bitch." She said and we chuckled.

"Congratulations on the new heart Love." Klaus said and she rolled her eyes and said thanks.

"Bourbon." She said to the bartender for me and I chuckled. She down her drink and went to stage and she gave us another performance and she shocked the hell out of Klaus. She sang a Beatles song.

"She made that song way better. And I love the Beatles too." Klaus said and I chuckled. Diego walked in and he waved at Milo. She than sang another song by Carrie underwood. She finished and wiped her face and everyone cheered. She came over and order a Bourbon bottle.

"I see you two have some catching up to do so I'll leave you two it. I'll be at the compound with Thierry and Diego." She said and her and Diego left.

"Looks like you have done something wrong." Klaus said and I shrugged and said I don't know.