Chapter 10

----Jenny's PROV----

*2 weeks later*

"Can you go get me a sandwich" Jenna asked slurring her words. I rolled my eyes and walked I to the kitchen to go get Jenna her stupid sandwich.

Jenna has been recovering from her surgery, she was sent home the day before yesterday. Her speech was horrible after she woke up from her surgery, but it has gotten a lot better. She also had to temporarily get glasses because her vision is pretty bad right now. Ever since she has been home I have been by her side, acting like her friggen slave.

Every 5 minutes she would ask me to do something for her, whether it was fluffing her pillows, making her food, or getting her blankets. It was starting to annoy the crap out of me, but Jenna was my bestfriend and she is recovering from a concussion. So I figured I should try to help as much as I could, even if it annoyed the crap out of me.

As I walked into the kitchen, and took the sandwich stuff out of the fridge a pair of arms snaked around my waist. I was pulled into someone's chest and as I turned around Josh's lips came crashing onto mine. I raped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his bleach blond hair. Josh and I pulled away from each other out of breath. Darn the respiratory system, if only I could kiss josh forever.

This was the first time we have kissed since Our first date. Even though that one day at the beach was our only date and josh and I aren't even dating, josh and I have been getting closer. He has tried asking me out on other dates since Jenna has recovered, but I have been too caught up trying to nurse Jenna back to health. So josh decided if he couldn't take me out on dates he would just stay in Jenna's house while I'm here so we can be together.

"I missed you" josh stated staring lustfully into my chocolate brown eyes.

The truth was I missed josh too, even though he has been with me through all this, I have been ignoring him.

After Jenna's accident I felt numb and alone. But now that Jenna is awake I won't leave her side until she is completly healthy. Even if she is being annoying.

I looked up at josh stood on my tiptoes, and pecked him on the lips then went back to making the worlds best sandwich, I'm pretty boss at making sandwiches if I do say so myself.

"Mind making me one babe" josh asked with puppy dog eyes while he pouted his lip.

Don't give in Jenny. Resist his adorable face.

"Don't go babing me. You have two hands and feet. Go make your own sandwich mister" I said to josh as I pointed the butter knife at him.

"Fine fine fine, but my sandwich is going to be 10 times better than yours baby" josh stated with a playful grin on his face.

He did not just go there.

This calls for war.

I put mayo on a piece of bread and quickly ran over to josh and shoved the piece on his face.

Josh had a devilish smirk on his face and walked over to me.

This isn't good.

Josh picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, while he shuffled through some cabinets. He finally set me down but just as I was set down he dumped a bag of flour on my head. Oh he did not just go there.

The next half hour consisted of josh and I throwing and pouring food on eachother. We stopped as we heard footsteps approaching us.

Oh no. Jenna's mom is home. My first thought was to run away from this messy kitchen, because Jenna's mom was going to kill us.

"Wh-where is my s-sandwich, I have been..." Jenna asked as she slurred her words as she limped into the kitchen. she came to a hault as she saw the scene that was unfolding in front of her.

Thank the gods it was only Jenna and not her mother. But josh and I were still in deep Shiznet I could tell by the look on Jenna's face.

"SWEET MOTHER OF GOD WHAT HAVE YOU IDIOTS DONE TO MY KITCHEN" Jenna yelled at us.

We are dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think if this chapter :) vote for it too :))) I hope you like it, it was kind of boring sorry guys