Not needed; 2 (Avery's pov)

"Things are moving a little quicker, meaning that you are to meet them." She added the charts to the stack of papers on her clipboard and walked over to me. I stared at her with a blank expression.

I could feel myself shaking a bit of the idea of meeting them. I watched them all the time on YouTube and Luke was my favorite...I was actually going to meet them.

"It's alright, follow me." She said picking up her clipboard and patting my shoulder before making her way over to the door. We walked into the hallway and up a flight of stairs, my heart racing, my mind spinning. We walked down another long hallway in silence, her heels clicking against the floor until she decided to speak up. "Things shall run smoothly, don't worry." She said calmly as we stood in front of a door that read the Janoskians.

I took a deep breath and she turned and faced me. "Do you have any questions before we get started? I know things don't seem to make sense now, but it will clear up." She flashed a smile. I only forced a smile and with that, she opened the door.

"Stop!" "Ouch!" "Quit, I said!" The shouts came I'm all different directions. I bit my lip as Leah stepped inside the room, me doing what I knew best; to follow. Pillows, feathers and shouts flew through the air. I glanced at Leah and gave her a worried look as she rolled her eyes at the boys.

Beau; the oldest boy with brown hair and amazing green eyes stood on a table, a pillow gripped in his hands as he swung it through the air, hitting Skip in the face. The small boy fell to the floor, the pillow that he held flying through the air, knocking over a lamp.

The glass shattered on the floor but it didn't effect the boys any. James stood across the room chuckling at Skip, his pillow in his own hands. Feathers filled the small room. Jai lay on the couch, headphones on, ignoring the others as his twin brother sat on the other couch. His headphones on as well, but he was on his laptop.

Skip suddenly stood to his feet. "Oh now it's on!" He screeched as he flew towards Beau. Beau quickly jumped off the table, trying to get away but the small boy had fallen on top of him, tackling him to the floor. "Stop, ouch! I didn't mean it!" Beau laughed as Skip threw a few punches to his chest, clearly not hurting him since he was laughing.

Jai glanced up and saw Leah and I, a confused look on his face. Jai and I held the gaze that stood  in between us before I looked over at Leah. She cleared her throat. "Boys," she called but no one heard, except for maybe Jai but he had his headphones on. "Boys," she tried again. "BOYS!!!" She yelled.
I flinched as she yelled, everyone looked over at us. Leah sighed and let go of the door knob she held onto behind her. The room grew silent.

"Hello." She forced a quick smile but it quickly faded away. I glanced back at the boys. Luke took off his headphones, as did Jai. Skip stood up and Beau scooted away from him as James stood in the corner of the room, frozen. "I said hello." She repeated. They all mumbled a 'hello' back before the room grew silent once again.

"I have some news." She said calmly but I could hear the shakiness of her voice. I looked back at her and her eyes darted over to Luke. He stared at me. I bit my lip and stepped back a little.

"This is Avery." She welcomed. "She is going to be joining us." "Wait, what?" Beau asked. "Oh wait, is this part of that plan you were telling us about?" Oh no. Leah nodded and looked over at Luke. His eyes were still locked on me and I started to feel uncomfortable. 

Suddenly Luke let out a huff and rolled his eyes. All eyes were on him now. Beau pushed himself up to his feet. "Look Leah, we already told you," He lowered his voice and stepped closer to us making my heart freeze a little.

"We don't need this plan." He whispered. Just then Luke shot up to his feet, throwing his computer to the side. "This is so stupid!" He shouted making all of us jump. "I don't need you Leah, I don't need your stupid plan, and I certainly don't need her!" He yelled pointing his finger at me. I stumbled back a bit, taken back. James rushed over to him. "Luke!" Leah shouted. "No, it's fine." I mumbled stopping her as I continued to stare at the outraged boy. "I'll just leave now. I'm sorry."