The day this job was afford

"Avery look!" Taylor shouted over the screaming girls. We were currently at a Janoskian concert, it was our first concert ever and we were both extremely excited. "No way!" She squealed clapping her hands together excitedly as we looked down to the stage from our seats. "I can't believe we're going to actually see them!" I nodded in response while glancing around.

I couldn't wait to see them, but the screaming of the hundreds of fan girls was beginning to pound against my head violently. "This is going to be so great!" She continued as she fiddled with her Janoskian shirt. "Taylor, I think I am going to step outside!" I shouted over the girls but she gave me a blank look in return. "I said I am going to step outside!" I shouted again leaning closer to her. "Don't take long, it begins in about-" She glanced down at her phone. "20 minutes!" I nodded and walked away. I walked up the steps and into the hallways where the many vendors sold food.

An aroma of popcorn and pretzels hit me as I walked around. "I don't know how long I can stay, how do the boys put up with the screaming?" I mumbled to myself as I put my hands to the sides of my head. I closed my eyes and tried to block out the screaming and the pounding of my head, but sadly it didn't work too well.

Suddenly I felt someone bump into me, causing me to stumble forward but I quickly caught my balance. I opened my eyes and found a woman around her late thirties in a black suit had bumped into me. She carried a clipboard close to her chest, her glasses up on her nose. Her brown hair was in a messy bun. A few papers were scattered around on the floor below.

"Oh great." She muttered glancing down at the papers before glancing up at me. "I am sorry." She mumbled, about to bend down to gather them but I held my hand out and gathered them instead. "No worries, I'll get them." I said with a smile as I reached to collect them. "Oh you didn't have to do that." She said. "But I did." I smiled as I stood back up. I handed them back to her.

"Ms, what is your name?" She asked taking them. "Avery." I smiled. She only nodded, studying me. "Do you have a job?" She asked placing the papers back on her clipboard, not taking her eyes off of me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to why she was asking but none the less; I answered with a smile. "No ma'am."
"How would you like to have one?" She asked fixing her papers and pushing her glasses back on her nose. I swallowed, slightly getting uncomfortable.

I glanced down at my phone for the time. I had 10 minutes left. "I work for the Janoskians. I am the manager and I was wondering if you would like to work with the Janoskians as well?" She smirked. I grew silent, trying to take it all in. "Uh-" "We have an opening and I would love for you to take it." She explained. "And I am Leah by the way." I nodded. "I would like to have the job, however can I have time to think about it?" I asked. She bit her lip and handed me a pink paper from her clipboard.

"Yes, if you do want the job-come to this building and meet me in my office Thursday at 2 sharp. The information is all there." She announced. I nodded while scanning the paper over. "I hope to see you." I looked up into her green eyes. "Don't be late, bye Avery." She smiled walking away, her heels clicking against the floor. I looked back down and read over the paper again. Was I really about to work with the Janoskians?

I checked my phone for the time and saw I had a text.
Where are you??? - Taylor
I smiled and texted her back that I was on my way and that I was brining awesome news with me. I clutched the paper in my hand and shoved my phone in my pocket before making my way back towards Taylor, a smile on my face that nothing could break.