Be back tomorrow; 4 (Avery's pov)

I walked back into the room. I tried to place a smile on my face but I was currently failing. I was still heartbroken from how harsh I was turned down by Luke. Beau was the first to notice me come into the room after Leah. An annoyed and pained look showed that he wasn't too happy to see me.

With a huff, he walked over to us. "Leah," He groaned out. I quickly stepped closer to Beau, determined to change his mind about me and the plan. "Beau before you tell us to leave and never come back, I would like to explain something really quickly." I stated looking into his perfect green eyes. I held my hands out cautiously as if he were to attack. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out, allowing me to continue. I did just that.

"I understand that this is a stupid plan. No one really seems to like it, however I've looked over it with Leah and I can see how it can really help you guys." I started. Beau glanced at Leah and she just shook her head agreeing. "And Leah somehow said that I am right for this job. I don't really see how, but I want to at least hear her out and find out why that is. Please just give Leah a chance Beau, please." I pleaded. Beau studied me for a moment. We both stared into each other's eyes until after a while. He broke the gaze by looking over at Leah with a sigh. "Are you truly sure about this?" He asked. I smirked at his Aussie accent. "Yes." Leah smiled. "Fine, I'm in." Beau said.

"Thank you so much Beau!" I squealed while giving him a hug. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around me and giving me a quick squeeze before stepping away. "How are we going to get the others in on this too?" I asked Leah and Beau while searching around the room. It was empty at the moment. "It'll be tough, but I can try." Beau mumbled rubbing the back of this neck.

Suddenly a door from across the room opened and Skip walked in. He froze when his gaze landed on us, but Beau waved him over. "Ay, what are you doing here mate...?" Skip asked the group of us. Beau placed his hand on Skip's small shoulder. "I'm with them on the plan. I feel like it really will help our problem in some way." He confessed. Skip glanced over at me and I waved. He glanced back and fourth between Leah, Beau and I before he let out a small laugh. "Well I'm in too!" He threw his hands in the air and gave me a hug. "Welcome to the group!" He laughed.

He was then cut off from his laughter when a loud crash was heard, Luke cussing after and James's soft voice trying to somewhat calm him down. Beau turned towards me. "Luke isn't going to like this one bit though." I shook my head in agreement, he was what I was scared of. "We can convince him though!" Skip reassured. That was what I loved about Skip. He always wanted to stay positive.

Another crash sounded and then there were footsteps coming for the room. Beau pushed himself off the wall frantically. "You need to get out of here. Luke isn't in the best of moods. I don't want him to do something stupid to you." He pushed Leah and I backwards through the door again. "We'll talk to him. Be back tomorrow." He said before closing the door.