Revealed

Like I promised this chapter has the characters from Glee in it and I'll try to make it longer than the rest of the chapters.

Kara

Brandi and I walked down the side walk towards the National City Auditorium where we had just met a couple days ago. It was strange how simple it was to get along with her, like we understood each other on a different level than most. Probably because we'd both lie down our lives for this world.

Brandi was different than I had expected. She wasn't as dark and mysterious as I thought Batgirl would be. Instead Brandi was more outgoing and sarcastic, but kind and awkward at the same time. I know it sounds stupid but I don't think I could describe her in any other way. She had this light to her that shined almost as bright as my cousin, she wanted to save the world and I respected her for that.

I watched as she pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail. It amazed me, how she could be related to Winn but look nothing like him. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Brandi asked breaking the silence between us. "Like what?" I asked know exactly what she was talking about. "Please Kara I'm not stupid." I laughed. "I know, I know. 'I may be blonde but I'm not that blonde.'" I said trying to imitate her. Brandi laughed. "I do not sound like that." She paused taking a deep breath. "I dye it actually, I keep your secret." She pointed at me. I smiled. "My lips are sealed." She smiled at me. "You mean our lips are sealed?" I started to grin like an idiot at the mention of the song title, which scared Brandi a little bit. She turned to me suddenly, a serious look in her dark brown eyes. "You're not gonna start singing are you?" I didn't have time to respond before we burst into fits of laughter.

The people walking past us started to give us really weird looks as we tried to stop laughing at each other. "It's almost like they think we're aliens or something." Brandi commented as we started to walk towards the auditorium again. "I am an alien, Brandi." She giggled to herself a little. "Right...." It was still a little strange having another person who knew my secret around and I wasn't going to get used to it anytime soon. "Kara?" Brandi asked. "Yeah?" "Why was that so funny?" I looked at her. "I honestly, have no idea." She nodded. "Same."

We walked in silence for the rest of the walk. I could practically see the gears turning in Brandi's mind, thinking of something important, I think. I don't read minds, I promise, I'd like to know if I could though. We walked in through the big glass doors and started to watch the people on the stage. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. "Maybe I should...." Brandi grabbed my arm and started to drag me towards  the stage. "No, you need to make this right Kara. We're not leaving." I nodded taking my arm away. "You're right, but if anything goes wrong I'm blaming you." She smirked at me. "Yeah Kara, because we're five now and we like to play the blame game." I glared at her through my glasses. "You're funny, you know that?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh will you just..." Brandi was cut off my a familiar voice. "Brandi, glad you could make it." She smiled, hugging the man. "Me too Uncle Will." Mr. Schuester smiled at me kindly. "Marley, it's nice to see you again." I sighed. "Actually sir, it's Kara. I've never met a Marley before." I watched a girl make her way over to us, Mercedes Jones.

I fainted. No I'm just kidding, I almost fainted though. I hadn't seen Mercedes since I graduated and if anyone could decide if I was Marley or not, it was her. "There's only one way to do this." Mercedes said. "Marley, or Kara, get on that stage." This was not going to go well. I looked at Brandi, who only nodded supportively. Slowly, I made my way up on to the stage, taking my spot behind the mic stand.
"Chasing Pavements"- Adele

Winn

James and I followed Kara and my sister down to the National City Auditorium and taken seats in the back making sure no one could see us. Brandi had told me about the letter Kara got from her old classmates and I started to get a bad feeling. So naturally , I went to go talk to Kara about it but found her walking out with my sister. James came up behind me, seeming as puzzled as I was. So we decided to follow them.

Kara awkwardly walked onto the stage, which was kind of cute, but that awkwardness turned into confidence as she started to sing chasing pavements by Adele. I watch the other glee members slowly start to join her on stage. The more she sang, the more confident she got. Almost as if she wasn't Kara Danvers anymore.

James seemed to be almost as superseded as me. Kara seemed to belong up on that stage, just like she belonged in the sky, but this wasn't Kara Danvers or even Supergirl, no this was Marley Rose. The high school gleek that Kara had been six years ago.

I watched the whole performance in amazement. Kara was amazing, but as soon as the song ended her confidence seemed to have been drained. I watched her start to shake and run off the stage. Brandi and I followed the blonde out as quickly as we could. "Kara, that was amazing." My sister stated, though Kara didn't seemed pleased. "They're going to find out about me guys." I looked at my sister then to Kara, who was pacing back and forth in front of us. "What?" I asked, confused with what she meant. "Winn, I never wore glasses in high school and Ms. Grant has Supergirl posters plastered all over National City. It can't get anymore obvious than that. They're going to find out that I'm Supergirl." My sister took Kara's hand. "Hey, they're not going to find out. Trust me, I know." I looked at Brandi strangely. She gave me a quick glance apologising for something. "Brandi what are you..." She cut me off. "When I first started out as Batgirl I didn't have the best face mask. Hell, a paper bag would've been better, do you know how many times that mask had been pulled off my face?" I stared at my sister in shock, she was Batgirl, I wanted to scream at her but I couldn't move.

My little sister was Batgirl, the superhero that had once crushed on. My eyes widened a little at the thought. "You're..." Brandi cut me off again. "Shut up Winn." She looked back at Kara. "Besides you convinced Cat that you weren't Supergirl. Get Hank to help you." I watched as Kara start to calm down, her breathing becoming normal again. Suddenly her phone rang. I watched Kara look at the screen then hold the phone out infront of her. "Lucy?" A voice came through the line. "The White Martian escaped." Kara looked us one last time then took off into the nighttime sky. I turned to Brandi. "So when were you going to tell me that you were Batgirl?"

Brandi glanced at me hen darted into the darkness, leaving me standing alone in front of the National City Auditorium.