Intro to Characters

Royalty- 16 years old lives with her mother and father and younger twin brothers and older brother. She plays basketball, runs track, and on the dance team. She is 5'3. Hazel eyes, and light caramel skin with a belly ring and industrial bar and a cartlidge piercing, she also has a noes ring. She has one friend name Ashely.

Logan-18 years old lives with his: mother, father, younger twin brothers and his sister Royalty. He runs track and plays basketball. He is 6'5; with dark brown eyes, he has a low curly hair with earrings in both ears. He has rick mocha skin with tattoos half way down his arm and has slugs. He has one friend name Isaiah.

Richard-13 years old he is the first twin by two mins. He lives with his twin; they share a room. He lives with his: mother, father, older brother Logan and his older sister Royalty. He plays Football and runs track. He has hazel eyes with a hint of green in them, he has braids and only has the top of his ear pierced; he is also 5'11, and is light drown. He has one friend Bryan.

Ryan- 13 years old the baby of the family. He lives with his twin; he shares a room with his twin. He lives with mother, father, older brother Logan and his older sister Royalty. He plays soccer and runs track. He has dark brown; he has braids but likes to wear his hair out and is 5'11, and is light brown. He has one friend, Bryan.

Vanessa- Is 40 years old the mother of four beautiful kids. She is an athletic trainer for the Miami heat. She is happily married. She is 5'5, with long jet-black hair. She is Philippines, African-American, and Caucasian she is tan brown.

Carter- Is 43 years old and the father of four beautiful kids. He is an attorney in Miami. He is happily married with Vanessa. He is 6'6, muscular built with a low cut and waves. He is Dominican Republic and black, and has a mocha skin color.

Ashely- Is 17 years old. She is 5'6 and has brown eyes, and light Carmel skin. She has fire red dreads with a belly ring and a her nose pierced. She plays basketball, runs track, an on the dance team.

Isaiah- 18 years. He runs track and plays football. He is 6'6 with light brown eyes, he has a low top with earrings in both ears and the top of his right ear pierced. He is light skin. He has tattoos on the back of his arm and some on his chest, and has slugs.