Ch 7

Ch 7

Sai P.O.V

I know I was wrong on how I handle the whole R.O and Tj ordeal. But I felt that I might lose Ro to him I know she is not my girl yet but I know I want to be with her to be. I know I am a player but I don't want to be that anymore, the hoes nice and all but I want someone to be alone with and not worry about.

What are you thinking about?

Your sister

Why?

Because I messed up bad at the beach. An she is not talking to me and I don't like this silent treatment even though its been about 2 hours.

You do know that she is the most stubborn child you will deal with

Yes Yes I know this.

But why did you go over there and embarrasses her like that anyway?

I  Felt that he was trying to take her away from me and even though she is not my girlfriend yet I want her to be.

Dude your sprung .

I am so what you are too when it comes to Ashley. I seen the post you made about her  last night.

Shit I know I am that girl  is amazing

But since Ro is mad at you Ash is mad me for holding your ass back from going over there where Ro and TJ  was.

Sorry bro I didn't mean to mess up your relationship with Ash

It's cool.

Just don't make RO mad anymore than we want have to deal with the silent treatment anymore.

Deal. TBH I miss her pushing me off her and  pulling her into my lap then moving out of my lap.

Man same with Ash she has those dimples that show when she is giggling.

Ugh I hope they speak to us tomorrow because if not I am kid napping Ro and locking us in her room till she talk to me.

I am down give me Ash so I can lock us in my room so she will talk to me.

So that's the plan if they don't talk to us by 3 then we kidnapping them and locking our self's into a room with them so they talk to us .

Yep I just hope your ass is ready for the kicking and screaming that is about  to go along with this.

Man I want her to at least talk to me so I gotta do what I gotta do.

We chopped it up down in the game room then headed up stairs, after I wopped that ass in 2k16 98-102 close game I know. But I wanted Ro to at least talk to me again but I know I have to work to do that. So I am glad tomorrow is Sunday. So that means I can lock her in there all day.

-------Moring-------

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I walked down to see Ash and Ro down stairs cooking and setting the table. I ran back upstairs to tell Lo that we were going to meet our maker today.

What are you talking about nigga?

The girls are down stairs cooking

Bruh don't play I don't want to die yet I just got the car I had been begging for . I dragged his ass out of bed so he could see what I was talking about and that I was not making this up. We reach the middle of the stair case and he ran back up like he seen a ghost.