Ch8

Still Ro P.O.V

So the boys did end up keeping up which was shocking but now we are getting ready for the date with them. They told us to dress comfy which is odd since we are going on a date. I end up wearing my blue shorts with my black t-shirt with my all black converse with gold jewelry. I was getting ready to leave when Sai came into my room and just sat on my bed and watched me as I got ready and watched me as I out the finishing touches on my outfit. I was putting on eyeliner when he deiced to speak up. Little did he know I am still giving him the silent treatment if he has not caught on to it.

Are you still giving me the silent treatment 

.........

Come on man it has been 2 days since this whole silent treatment thing 

.........

Man come on I know you miss talking to me as much as I miss talking to you

........

Ugh I am not leaving this room till you say one word to me, come same goes for you. I looked at him like he had five heads, ok since he wants me to say one word i will and I will be petty with it.

Sasha 

Not what I meant 

......

Say something else  

......

He picked me up and trough me over his shoulder. And stared marching around my room telling me to talk to him.

Isaiah If you don't put me down I promised you that i will kick you in the nuts

NO IF THIS ONLY WAY TO MAKE YOUR STUBBORN ASS TALK TO ME THEN SO BE IT

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY I AM GIVING YOUR HIGH YELLOW ASS THE SILENT TREATMENT?

NO 

Well you embarrassed me at the beach and got on my case about me being with someone else when we don't even talk  or go out and you where caked up with Sasha but you want to get at me for being with Tj boy gone some where 

First off we do talk and you are my girl. Secondly you were to close and too happy with that nigga. Thirdly I don't like that girl she is a quick fuck. 

What part of we don't go out don't you get? Oh so that's what I turn into for you. And put me down i have to finish getting ready to go before Ash, Kt, and Tj get here. 

No you are not going till we settled this I miss us talking and you showing to much so you need to change. No you want if you just give me a chance.

Not happening i will not be made a fool. No I don't need too do anything and put me down. Go call Sasha or something because I am not about to be made look stupid because you can't control what's in your pants. SO "SMACK" PUT "SMACK" ME "SMACK" DOWN. An with that he put me down holding his back, just in time with Ash calling and saying they were outside. 

Sai P.O.V

My back is killing me but it was well worth it. I know now why she mad and that I have to get rid of my hoes. Which I been known but she confirmed if I did I could have a shot. So they about to hit the door so I can get my girl. So as I am walking into the kitchen to get ice for and the twins and Lo are having a fit of laughter.

Shut the hell up 

At least my girl talked to me before she went out has Ash even talked to you? If looks could kill I would be dead.