Check Yes Juliet- We the kings ( Ashton Irwin)

Check yes, Juliet
Are you with me?
Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside

You and Ash had gotten into a big fight. A picture of you and Niall Horan chilling at starbucks was posted by a fan with the caption: I ship it :)! It started trending and Ash soon saw it. Ash being Ash, flipped out and jumped to conclusions.
*Flashback to fight*
You had just gotten home from work to find an angry Ashton on your couch. You were about to ask what was wrong, but he answered that question immediately."Niall, really y/n, Niall" he said angrily. You gave him a confused look," What are you talking about?" You asked. "You cheated, that's what" he said raising his voice. "I didn't cheat! Ash let me explain..." you said calmly, realizing what was happening. " No don't explain, I know exactly what happened! No need for any more lies!" He said, yelling at you. That set you off.
"Lies!?! What lies? Don't you trust me!?!" You screamed back. "Oh don't play dumb, y/n! I'm not stupid!" He yelled again. " Well, if you would have let me explain, you would know that we were planning a surprise party for you! But you obviously don't trust me, and if we don't have trust then what do we have Ash? What do we freakin' have?!? NOTHING!" You screamed at him, tears rolling down your face as you stormed into your room. He followed in suit.
"W-w-where are you going?" He asked worriedly. "Somewhere where people trust me" you said filling your bag and walking towards the door. "Y/n I'm sorry, don't leave! Please! Stay!" He begged. You were so mad that you didn't even hear him. You walked to the door and shoved him out the way. Then you headed to your car.
*End Flashback*
You went to your best friend's house and she of course let you stay. You told her what happened and she listened, as you both shared a tub of ben and jerry's. Ash and the boys were blowing your phone up, so you decided to just turn it off.
Soon enough you heard a knock on the door and your friend ran to get it. You heard her open the door and say," What do you want?" In that "you hurt my best friend, i'm going to rip eyes out" voice. "I know she's here, can I see her?" You heard Ashton ask in a shaky voice. "No you actually can't, so bye!" She said slamming the door in his face.
You guys decided to watch a few Magcon videos to cheer you up. Your friend happened to glance out the window and gasped. She turned to you and spoke with a agitated look on her face.
"Oh my gosh, he's sitting on the sidewalk in the rain. Waiting for you." She said in an annoyed voice. " Are you serious?!?" You asked as you raced to the window to see for your self. "It's freezing out there, he's gonna get sick!" You said as you darted over to your coat and your shoes.
"You are not going out there! You don't need him any-" she said but you cut her off by slamming the door. You ran to Ashton and when he turned you his eyes were red and puffy. When he saw you, he jumped up and hugged you. "What are you doing?!? You're going to get sick!" You asked him frantically. "Waiting for you! I knew you would have to leave at some point. I wouldn't have left until you came out and I knew that we were okay..." he said as a tear rolled down his face. You quieted him with a kiss. "We will always be okay! No matter what happens!" You told him,"Okay?" "Okay" he responded nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.