How can this be

Sam , Sam Westfield, his family is one of the richest family in the United States, in high school, people practically worshipped him, he was the devil , girls loved yet hated him, he was a player.
I always noticed him , but he never noticed me , I was always a freak show in school, I was never noticed or I was made fun of .
But the question is, why is he here.
When he entered , he scanned the house and I saw a bit of pity in his eyes.
"Ananya, we need to talk " he said
"What do you want?" I asked
Before he could answer , he spotted my boxes I packed.
"Where are you going to ?" He asked curiously.
"To a friends " I lied
"What friend ?"he asked not believing me.
"Are you the police?,what do you want? why are u here?" I asked not leaving any details.
He kept quite for a while, he looked Sad, almost about to cry.
I watched him quietly , admiring his structure , the way his hair was messy yet still looked good on him, how his cloths fitted perfectly , how he eyes had mystery in them and when you looked at them , you felt lost. It was to beautiful not to look at.
"Ok let me tell you the real reason why I'm here" he said "I just broke up with my last girl friend , who I was meant to marry cause of a business contract ,she's a lying cheat and I can't be with her anymore, and I can't trust any other girl to replace her, I can't lose this contract ,.my father will kill me"
"So what does that have to do with me ?" I asked not getting his point .
Then the next thing I saw, Sam smith knelt down infront of me and brought out a small black case, he opened it and I say a massive diamond ring, the biggest there is, at least to me.
"Will you marry me ananya"

Writers note:
Hey people, couldn't sleep, so I wrote this, pls comment and tell me Wat u think or Wat I should do,  and also so sorry for the late update , I have exams next week, I gotta study but immediately after exams I promise to finish this book