Ch: 5 Old bets and Crossdressing

~~~~Marshall's P.o.V.~~~~

'Oh, we have an hour before mum gets here... I wonder what memories I can trigger before she gets here...' I think to my self smiling semi-evilly, which earns me a weird look from Gumball, I'm sitting in front of him instead of behind him. (A/N Wording that last part was fucking hell!!!)

"Soooo.... Gum-Bum...." I say semi-dramatically pausing before adding "Do you remember the time you lost a bet and had to go to school wearing a pink dress and a pair of frilly panties? And you liked it." I ask him chuckling as I see his face turn bright pink and scrunch up in confusion.

" No I don't believe I do.... Did that actually happen or are you trying to trick me?" He asks skeptically, giving me an unsure look. I put my hand on my chest and scoff dramatically.

"Of course I'm not!" I say fake offended "Why would I lie to you?!" I continue dramatically flopping back onto the bed.

~~~~ FLASH BACK (7th grade) (3rd person)~~~

"HEY GUM-BUM!!! I BET I CAN FIT MORE MARSHMALLOWS IN MY MOUTH THAN YOU CAN!!! AND I BET I WILL STILL BE ABLE TO TALK!!!" Marshall yelled across his bed to his best friend Gumball.

"NO WAY!!! I CAN FIT WAY MORE THAN YOU CAN!" The excited 12 year's best friend yelled back!

"NO YOU CAN'T" Marshall yelled pulling the bad of marshmallows from the candy stash under his bed.

"YES I CAN!" Gumball shouted watching with wide eyes as Marshall pulled the bag of marshmallows from his stash.

"Well If your so sure of yourself.... how about the looser has to wear a pink dress with girly undies! TO SCHOOL!" Marshall says smirking looking at his wide eyed friend.

"Alright! Deal!" Gumball says smiling cockily.

'Wow he's so cute... wait boys aren't supposed to think of boys like that' Gumball thinks to himself smiling staring at Marshall.

'I want to kiss him so badly' plays over and over in Marshall's head. The boys stare at each other in silence for a few minutes, slowly inching forward, when suddenly the door flies open and in jumps Fiona yelling "WHAT'S UP MY DUDES!" making the two blushing boys jump back from each other nearly falling off the bed.

"Oh, hey Fi! We were just getting ready to see who can fit more marshmallows in their mouth and still talk! Wanna be the judge?" Marshall asks laughing awkwardly. Fiona smiles and jumps on the bed nodding, excitedly opening the bag of marshmallows.

"Oh and the looser has to go to school wearing a pink dress and girly undies" Gumball says sitting up and regathering himself.

"Oooo! High stakes there Gum-Tum and Mar-bar" Fiona says laughing. The boys look at each other, grab a marshmallow, and stuff it in their mouths
"Okay, okay... Mar-bar you first. Say.... ummm.... Chubby Ducky!" Fiona laughs. Marshall gives her a skeptical look before clearly saying "Chubby Ducky." To which Fiona giggles and says "Okay Gum-Tum your turn"
"Chubby Ducky." Gumball says clearly rolling his eyes before saying "this is stupidly easy!" Marshall glares at him and says "for now!" then adds one more marshmallow to his mouth, Gumball follows suit.

----Skip a head 30 min and 10 marshmallows---

"Cfuvfy mmuvffy" gumball struggles to get out with 11 marshmallows in his mouth making Fiona nearly fall off the bed laughing.
"Alright your out gum-tum, now Mar-bar if you can successfully say 'Chubby Ducky" with 11 marshmallows in your mouth you will win!" Fiona says leaning towards Marshall smiling
"Chubvy Ducvy" Marshal say almost completely clearly raising his hands up in the air victorious.
"AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER!!!" Fiona shouts triumphantly as the boys spit out their marshmallows into the bowl that they had Fiona run down and get at about 5 marshmallows. "ewww...."
"Well it looks like you have to wear a dress and girly undies to school Bubbah" Marshall says happily at his pouting best friend.

"What ever Marshmallow" Gumball say rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

~~~~ END FLASH BACK (Back to Marshall's Pov)~~~~

"And that's the story of the time you lost a bet and had to cross dress at school" I say finishing my story. I look at Gumball who covers his face obviously blushing. I lean forward and whisper "Don't worry you looked very pretty" in a low voice into his ear, which causes him to jump ever so slightly and shift his position to cover his lower regions.
'Did I just fucking turn him on?' I push him back to where he is laying down and I'm straddling him with my knee in between his leg feeling his simi through the thin hospital gown 'Oh fuck I did.... That's kinda hot' I start leaning in and I watch his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes a few times before fluttering shut. Just as our lips are about to meet the door slams open and an all to familiar voice shouts
"WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU TWO!"

~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~
Hiiiiii everyone!!!! I'm back!!!! How do you like the new chapter??? I'm pretty proud of it!!! If you liked it be sure to let me know!!! Also if you see any spelling or grammar errors PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Also who is the person who cut in before the kiss?!?!?! Leave your guesses in the comments below!!

If you liked this chapter you know what to do!!!!!
VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!
FISH!