Old vampire

The streets where dark and gloomy. Rain filled the skies, the roads, everything. It was late day, but the sun was covered from hitting the earth by thick dark clouds. It seemed like it was about eight pm. But in truth it was only six pm.

The streets where quiet with the occasional child running for cover from the rain followed by their loved mother. Clarisa was different, she walked down the side walks like it was sunny. She did like the rain after all, it was her natural environment, so was the dark. She held a plastic bag in one hand and had the other shoved in her pocket of her grey hoodie. She held the object she had in her pocket carefully, as if the slightest knock and it would break. The smell from it hurt her noise. But not in a bad way. But a good way. It was so sweet and thick...

She shook her was trying not to have those thoughts right now. She made her way down the alley way that she knew her friend lived down. It sorta frightened her that her once fragile humane as now stronger then her and could definitely kill her. Shivers ran down her spine at the very thought of such a thing. Flicking her hair back over her shoulder by a shake of her head, she stopped at Chanller's door.

She didn't even have to knock, the red door flew open to expose Chanller. Clarisa looked up at him. He didn't look good. His hair was messy and his eyes were pale, like he was thirsty.

Chanller didn't say anything just stood to the side to let the fellow vampire in. Clarisa walked in bag in hand. A cold dark house
met her. She could smell something, but not yet could identify what it was exactly.

Chanller closed the door the soft thud of the wood echoing through the lifeless house. He walked into the lounge room where Calrisa was sitting on the couch setting down her bag.

Chanller didn sit next to her fearing that if he did, he would hurt her. More like bite her. Instead he leant on the clawed walls, shoving his hands into his pockets of his ripped jeans he averted his eyes from her.

The only sound audible was the rain that could be herd from oust did the room.

" I brought food" Clarisa said friendly.

Chanller's head snapped at the sound of her soft voice. He didn't say anything just looked at her with curiosity.
Clarisa sensed his confusion and reached into the white plastic bag she had brought in with her. She began to take out the objects inside, setting them into the old low table that stood before her.

Chanller watched her suspiciously as she unpacked her groceries. Soon enough milk, bread, apples and sugar. Clarisa crunched the bag up in her hands and put it on the table next to the newly bought food. She turned to Chanller waiting for him to say something.

Chanller only returned her hopes with looks of confusion. For a short while it was silent while Chanller thought of what to say.

" Why?" Is the single word he ushered.

Clarisa's face lit up at his question.
" You miss the taste of food don't you?" She asked happily.

Chanller let his breath out and ran a hand through his already messy hair.
" You know as well as I do I don't eat human food" he stated flatly.

" I know" is all the girl answered with.
" But I thought that you would like the taste" she explained her motives.

Chanller returned his hand to his pocket.
" I can't eat human food" he elaborated.

This time it was Clarisas turned to be confused.
" All vampires can eat human food" she told him.
" it just dosent the help all that much".

Chanller's anger began to bubble up, ever since he had become a vampire. His temper hand grown out of control. He took in a not need controlled breath and let it out resulting in a deep sigh.
" I will throw it up, I can't eat it. Believe me I have tired" he explained his situation concerning the matter.