OTW to Ireland

The next day, I got myself ready for the trip.. After some time, I had reached Ireland..
I supposed it shouldn't be a shocked if the views were spectacular... However something else surprised me.. Damn!! 😷
Guess what i just saw?
My boy was surrounded by hundred of girls. All those feelings i didn't expose before this, now i just felt of shouting it loud . And i did it .. "GTFO LADIES. HE'S MINE . HE'S TAKEN".. finally i got the chance to yelled at those ladies.
The whole citizens just stared at me blankly.. I know the only thing that appears on their brain is "is this girl insane? "...I'm lucky that Justin remembered me.. At least I don't get embraced in front of everybody... Justin grab my waist and put his another hand ✋ on mine...and gave me a warm kiss 😘 I've always wanted... Later on we moved on as normal.. He leads me to an office.. And there I met a lady name Alisha..after we get to know each other.. Than, I got to know the actual motive Justin brought me here... It's all because he wants me to grab a job here..To be honest.... Alisha is a pretty lady and her face looks much more younger than her actual age.. As I know.. She is 43 in age.. Even though she is no longer a teenager.. But she is still strong, healthy and smart... For real, I started adoring her!!!