Chapter 24 - Goodbye Mystic Falls

For  a day I waited for Bonnie to return. She did and I heard the conversation in the house about Jeremy being dead and all. A little while after Matt came out with her and took her home. I waited till he left and I pressed the bell she opened the door and I held my hands up.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm leaving but you have something that belongs to me." I held out my hand.

"How I'm I supposed to believe you."

"I don't care whether you do or not. But that necklace has sentimental value." she looked at me "please" she sighed and went in then came back giving it to me i put it on and pulled her out at vamp speed.

"Thanks ever so much, darling." I smirked she struggled against me. " I want you to hear me loud and clear. you are one of the most powerful witches in the world. So you're going to do something for me." 

"Never"

"Oh but you are cause if you don't I'll have your mommy and daddy killed just like Jeremy" I chuckled

"It was Katharine"

"Who do you think told Katharine to follow you, granted she knew but I gave her a specific instruction to kill him without killing him. Now she told me the unfortunate rise of Silas and how she fed him to the git. You'll have to deal with that later. I'm going off track, I want you to find away to bring back Kol, i don't care how you do it but you will and I will know because my spies are everywhere. if I find out you know something and you haven't brought him back. You better hope you can find some room in the Bennett plot." I let go and she turned round panting

"Bring back my best friend or your parents die. and they won't go gently either.bye now." I left. I went back to the Kol's place. grabbing my stuff from there and then the mansion before going back to the hotel.

"I'm ready are you" I asked

"Yeah" he grabbed his back and I took Sophia. We checked out and went to the car, I fixed Sophia in and got into the front i rang my Mom.

"Bethany"

"Hey Mom."

"where are you"

"On my way out of town. I've had it with Mystic Falls, those little brats have screwed with me for the last time"

"Beth you don't mean that"

"I do Mom, the only thing I would actually stay for, is you. But Mom, Caroline doesn't love me anymore. She said that when it came down to it she would chose her loser boyfriend"

"No"

"Yes. So graduation came early, don't worry I'll visit now and then. But I can't live there anymore, It hurts to much. I hope you understand."

"Are you sure." 

"More than anything. I love you Mom, know I'm safe, I'm with Elijah and Sophia."

"I know that I can't stop you but please don't be a stranger."

"Of course not, I still have you. Love you Mom"

"Love you too" I smiled and hung up. I looked at Elijah and smiled  taking his hand. He kissed it and we drove away.