Chapter 1

"Elsa, come down you'll be late" My mom yelling from the downstairs. "Yeah mom. Gimme five minutes" I just finished tidied my hair.

Guess what? Today is my first day in my new school. My family just move from Florida to California because my parents had a job in here. My dad is a business man and my mom is a doctor. And yeah they just have a little time for me.

"Are you ready for your first day in school hun?" my mom ask me when I came to downstairs.
"ofcourse, I'm very excited mom" I answer and I eat my breakfast.

"Where's dad?" I scanned the kitchen but I didn't see dad in everywhere. "Your dad is goes to office early morning because he had a breakfast with his clients" she smile at me.

Always busy as usually

"Uhm, okay I'll goes to school now mom. I don't wanna be late in my first day at school" I drink my milk and grab my backpack. "Good luck for your first day hun" she hug me and kisses my cheeks.

My life started today

----------------------------------------------------

I walk alone along the hallway to search my lockers. As far as I see there's some girls who look like a bitch, some nerds, and some average girls and boys just like me.

"Hey, are you new in here?" I heard soft voice from behind me. "Uhm.. Hey! Yeah I'm new in here" I smile at her.

" I'm Ashley Miller, and you?" she smile at me. "I'm Elsa Grey." we shake our hands. "Well nice to meet you Elsa. I hope we can be a good friend" she give me fast hug. "Yes, I hope so"

Ashley is a good friend I think, when lunch time she tells me everything about this school. She told me there's a queen bee in this school, her name is Olivia. "She likes ordering people around. And she thinks every guys likes her because her beautiful face. Ugh I hate that bitch" she said in disgusting voice. I just giggling at her voice.

"Is it funny Elsa?" she ask me. "Haha your voice is so funny Ashley" she rolled her eyes. "Last thing I have to tell you is there's a king of player in this school" She said in a horror tone.

A king of player?

"what do you mean?"

Why I turn to Justin Bieber?

"You see that guy who sit down two tables in the back?" she pointed her index finger to a group of guy who sit down two tables behind my back. I nodded at her.

There are three guys in there, the one with blue shirt, blonde hair, blue eyes. The other guy who wear red flannel, has brown hair, green eyes, and cute smile. The last guy, is the hottest. He wear black shirt ans leather jacket, he has black messy hair, brown eyes, and muscular body.

Goddamn he's so hot

He locked my eyes with his intense brown eyes. I get lost in his eyes. I think I'm gonna faint.

"Elsa!" someone hit me from my daydreaming. "Huh? What did you said?" she crossed her arms.

"I said the guy who wear leather jacket is a king of player. He broke every girls heart. He just use girls for one night stand and he never had a serious relationship. Don't go near him or you'll get heart- OH MY GOD! this will be a disaster" her eyes widened and she looks shocked.

"What disaster?" before Ashley could answer me, I felt someone hand on my shoulder.

"Hello princess"

And I'm screwed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everbody!

This is my first book :) I'm sorry if there's a lot of errors grammar and error word :(
But I'll do the best for this book ;)
So what you think about this story? Did you guys interested?
Wait for the next chapter :) :)

*VOTE*COMMENT*