Chapter 3

I walk to my house. I think about what just happened today in school. Did I just slap a player face? Ofcourse I did. I have to teach manners to him.

I open my front door. "Mom.. Dad? I'm home" I go into the house, and I go to kitchen to grab some drink.

"You're home hun?" My dad ask me while he read some books.

"yeah dad, where's mom? Is she still in the hospital?" I pouring some cold water to my glass and drink it.

"Yes hun. She has double shift today." he smile at me.

Why can my family be like others people family? My parents alaways busy with their own jobs and we never spent our time together. Even when dinner we not spent our time together.

Pity family

"Elsa, don't think bad about your parents" he stand up and walk towards me. "We busy with our jobs, but you have to know that we still care for you and we still love you." he hug me and I hug him back.

" I know dad. I hope one day we will spent our time together. Just like old times." I try not to cry, but I can't. I miss my old family.

"I promise you, one day we will spend our time together again" he kisses my forehead and I nodded.

"By the way, how was your first day in school?" I want to say that I have bad day in school because I met a jerk and slap him on his face because he being rude to me. But I don't want my dad worries about it.

"It's fine. I found a new friend in school. Her name is Ashley and she's nice to me." I smiled at him.

He nodded at me "That's good if you already met a new friend in here."

"okay I'll go to my room to doing my homework." I hug him and I walk upstairs to my room.

----------------------------------------------

After two hours doing my homeworks, I feel tired and I decided to sleep. But then my phone buzzed.
When I see the dialer name, I smile at myself.

"Hello Lucas" I can't keep myself from smiling

"Hello babe. You sound so happy today?" he ask me with curiosity.

"Yep. I'm happy because I can hear your voice. I miss you already" My eyes teary when I said I miss him. It's hard to have a long distance relationship.

"I miss you too babe. I feel tortured with this distance" he said in sas tone. "Me too Lucas, I wish you were here. Right now. With me." I can't hold my tears.

"I'll be there one day babe. Just wait for me okay?" his voice calm me. "okay. I'll wait for you"

"I love you Elsa" he said and hung up.

"I love you too Lucas"

------------------------------------------

So here the chapter 3 :)
Don't forget to comment so I know what you guys think about my story :)

*VOTE*COMMENT*