Chapter 2

"Hello princess"

His voice is so deep, strong, and it's so sexy.

Did I just say his voice sexy?

I turn my head to see him. Oh my goodness! Is he a real human? Or he's a god? He just so attractive, hot, and handsome.

"Finish checking me out princess?" he ask me with smirk in his face. "I've seen better" I felt my cheeks blushing.

"What are you doing here Bryan?" Ashley ask him with a cold tone.

Oh, his name is Bryan. What a good name?

"Why Ashley? I just wanna know who is this beautiful girl." he smile at me.

God, how can this human be so hot like this? "What is your name?"

"I-I-I'm Elsa Grey." Why I'm so nervous around him?.

"Just fuck off Bryan. Was is not enough to make a lot of my friends get heartbroken?" Ashley talk to him with anger in her face. I can feel anger tense here.

"Well Elsa, I'm Bryan Anderson. And can I say something to you?" he has smirk in his face.

"What?" I frowned at him.

"You look so hot. You have beautiful face, hot body, and you look so sexy in that outfit. How about we having fun tonight?" he said in seductive tone and wink to me.

My eyes widened. Did he just ask me for doing one night stand?

What the heck

"Listen Bryan. I know that you're hot and handsome. But I'm not one of your toy. I'm not a bitch who doing sex with a manwhore like you" I glare at him.

"You know the answer Bryan. So just get your ass out of here" Ashley said with cold tone.

"Did you just rejected me? No one in this school rejected me" I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"It's because they just so stupid just like you". I yell at him. Everyone in the cafeteria brust in laugh.

"You know, there's a thousand girls who wants my attention. And you just rejected me? To be honest Elsa, you're not that beauty. You look like a slut" he said with a smirk in his face.

What the fuck

It's enough. No one can say that to me. I slap his pretty face so hard. Everyone in cafeteria who had been laughing, they're silent now. His face was filled with anger and pain.

Is it feel good?

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" he ask with anger in his face.

"Don't you dare to say that to me or I'll kick your ball and cut your little dick then give it to my dog. You man whore!" I yelled at him and everyone gasps in shocked especially Ashley.

"Let's get out of here Ashley" I walk in and ignore everyone who stares at me. Ashley following me in behind.

"Oh my god Elsa! What did you do is amazing. You just slap Bryan Anderson on his face? He looked pissed off" she said it with laugh.

"I just doing what I want to do Ash. I hate when someone talk rude about me while he didn't know everything about me." I took a sip of my coffee.

" okay okay I know that. Let's go to our class or we'll be late" She lead me to our class.

God why this day took so long.

---------------------------------------------------
How you think about it?

*VOTE*COMMENT*