Chapter 5

The next day, I finally have to leave my house for about one and a half months. My mom drive me to her best friend's house . The house looks so tidy and it has beautiful garden in front of it.

"I think you'll happy to live in here." My mum smiled at me.

"Yeah I think so." I answered her while I unloaded my luggage out of the car.

We already in the front of the door of her house. When we about to knock the door a beautiful lady in the same age as my mom opened the door.

"Andrea, finally we meet again." she smile and she hugged my mom. "Grace, I miss you. It's been a long time." They hugged each other. And I feel awkward standing in here.

What a beautiful moment?

"Oh and who's this beautiful girl?" Grace smiled at me. "Is she your daughter?"

"Grace, she's my daughter Elsa. Elsa she's my best friend Grace Anderson." my mom introduced us to each other.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Anderson." I smiled at her and she hugged me for a moment. "Nice to meet you Elsa. And call me Grace."

She seems like a nice person, and she's very friendly to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while we talked, my mom left me in Grace's house because she had to go to Sydney.

Grace lead me to my room. The room are very beautiful. The wall is black and white and it has big window facing directly into the small garden in front of the house.

"You can put your clothes in the closet and you can take a rest sweetheart." she said to me.

"Thankyou Grace for letting me stay in here. You're very nice." I smiled at her.

"You're welcome sweetheart. If you need me I'll be in downstairs." She kissed my forehead and go downstairs.

Grace is very nice person. My mom's right about her thought that I'll happy to stay in here.

I started tidying my clothes and then a reality hit me.

"Her name is Grace Anderson. I ever heard Anderson names before but who's name?" I thought to myself.

I keep thinking of that name and then I remember.

"Its Bryan Anderson. Is Grace his relative or what? I better ask her." I talk to myself

I go downstairs and I see Grace cooking for dinner. "Hey Grace." I called her.

"Hey Elsa. Do you need something?" she asked me.

"No Grace. I just finished tidying my clothes and I think I'll help you cook for dinner." I smiled nervously.

"Okay Elsa. You can help me to cook. I'm happy to have you here because I don't feel lonely again." She smiled at me.

"Grace my mom said you have son. Where's him?" I ventured to ask her.

"Yes I have a son. But he's more like a trouble boy." she shake her head. "He rarely came home, that's why sometimes I feeling lonely." she smiled sadly.
I nodded at her.

"Oh and he's in the same age as you Elsa." she said to me.

Same age? Perhaps it's Bryan. No, it's impossible. But what if it's true?

"Really? I'd love to meet him when he came home."

Did I really want to meet him?

"Ya, and he's in the same school as you. You didn't know him? He always said that he's popular in school." She laughed at her own word.

"What is his name?" I was curious about it.

"His name is Bryan. Bryan Anderson." She smiled at me.

Nice Elsa nice

---------------------------------------------------

Hey there's the chapter 5 :)
Hope you'll like it. And sorry if there's an error grammatical :( I'll try the best for this books.
Don't vorget to vote and comments :)