Chapter 1. A suprise

Hi!This will be my first book.I hope you like it :) This type of text means that the character is thinking.I hope you like my book and yeah :)(I don't own Fairy tail)

MysteryGirl003 

 Lucy's P.O.V

  I wake up in the morning and see its only 6:47 am.I get up,take a shower and eat my breakfast ''Its only 7:30 am.But i guess i will go to school early today''i sigh.I put on my outdoor clothes and start going to school.On the way there i see kids bulling another kid.I go up to them a tell them ''Oi,don't bully other kids.Or do want the same to happen to you?''The bullies look at me and yell,,Go away boob woman''i sigh at that as the kids run away.If your asking whats up whit the boob woman thing well that's my nickname in school.Yeah i know that's stupid.

I arrive at school.I see everyone taking of their outdoor clothes.I walk over to mu locker and suddenly someone tickles me.''HAHAAHAA stop it HAhahaa''i yell at the person tickling me.I look behind me and see my best friend Mary.''why did you do that?''i ask her''Because why not''She says whit a goofy smile.

When classes are over i go home.As i walk home i feel someone following me.I begin to walk faster.I reach my home and start looking for my keys.As i look for them i feel like someone is behind me.I look back and see a tall man behind me ''W...Who are you''i say whit fear.''Don't worry i wont hurt you.But i do have news for you''he says''News for me?''i ask.''yes but we need to go inside then i can tell you''He says whit no emotion.I nod and we go inside.I prepare some tea and sit down by the table.''So what did you want to tell me?''i ask.He sighs and looks me in the eye''You know the anime Fairy tail don't ya''I nod at that''Well you see its a actually real and you are a mage''When i hear that i spit out my tea and yell''WHAT?!?''.''Yes its real.You are a Water dragon slayer.And you have 10 more different powers''he says''But that's impossible.My parents were normal and having 11 different powers is impossible to.''i tell him.''You are wrong.You're parents were killed by Zeref.Your mother was a Water dragon and she was the second most powerful wizard.You'r father was the first.But when Zeref killed them Zeref became nr.1 and you are the 2 legendary water wizard''He tells me''HAHAHAAA this is a dream right?Right?Or is it a prank?''i say and pretend it a prank''No its not a prank nor a dream.''He says still whit no emotion.''Well that leaves me no choice to believe you''i sigh.''Well then i guess we will leave next morning then.You already have a house there so don't worry''I nod and go pack my things.I guess i wont see Mary again....When my stuff is packed i go to sleep.

I wake up in the morning.To see that my stuff was gone.Where are my stuff?!?I but on my clothes and go out of my room.''Good morning.You're stuff is in the other world already.We will go when ever you are ready''He tells me''i'm ready.Suddenly a portal pops up and we go inside it.

Sorry for the short chapter.I wanted to start the story but i didn't have much time.And yeah i know i mixed thing up ALOT! :D but i hope you enjoy it ;)