Chapter 5.

Hello again people :)Hope you like the story  :) you can ask me questions on ask.fm/bluefire003 if you want to :D

~MysteryGirl003

Lucy's P.O.V

''Who's there''yells Natsu.Dark shadows were getting closer and closer to us.''Calm down its just us''we hear a familiar voice.The shadows came it to the light and we see it just Levy,Yet and Droy.''Lu-Chan look what i found''Says Levy.''Wow its the book that i wanted.Thanks Levy-Chan!''i say as i hug Levy.

We all went to sleep.Me and Levy talked a bit ''Hey Lu-Chan have you ever had a boyfriend or someone you like?''Asks Levy''Y-Yes, i have a boyfriend now to''i whisper to her.''You do?!Who is it?''She asks while her eyes sparkle''I-Its Natsu..''.''I knew it!''whispers Levy.''How did you know?''i ask''I didn't know you were going out but it was noticeable that you liked him''She giggles''But why do ask?''i ask her again''Well you see Gajeel asked me out....''she says while her face turns cherry red.''i see''i smile''Lu-Chan lets get some sleep i'm tired''She yawns''Ok Levy-Chan good night''

When it is morning we all go different ways.We have been walking for 2 hours now and for some reason i was really hot and dizzy.

Natsu's P.O.V

''Oi Luce you look really tired and red''i say whit a worried voice''Its nothing i'm fine''she answers me.We continue walking but then suddenly Lucy collapses.''Oh no...Lucy-San has a high fever''says Wendy ''We need to take her to the nearest inn''Says Gray.

We reach a town and go to an inn.Erza gets us 2 rooms.Lucy Wendy Erza and Wendys exeed charla are in the first room and me Gray and my exeed Happy are in the second room.

Wendy begins to heal Lucy.Soon her fever is gone but she is still asleep.We all just sat and talked because we didn't have anything else to do.But then someone attaks us.''We found her''says a woman into a magic phone.And in a second Lucy was gone.''Where the hell did they take Lucy''i yell.''calm down Natsu we will get Lucy back.And i think shes in the guild we are looking for''Says Erza.''Yeah''Says Wendy while sobbing a little.''Then lets go find her''yells Gray as everyone starts running.''Oi!Guys!I can smell Lucy!''i tell them.

Erza's P.O.V

''You do?''i ask him.''Yeah!Follow me''we start following Natsu.He takes us to a deep forest and soon we see a building.''i think Luce is in there''whispers Natsu.''Ok lets make a plan then''i whisper.I expalin th eplan to them and they all agreed to my plan.

Lucy's P.O.V

I wake up in a cell.''Huh?Where am i?''i ask myself.I feel like all my magic is gone and i'm really weak.I try to use some magic but i cant.''i see you are awake''says a woman''Who are you?''i ask.''You will find out later''she says while laughing like a maniac''What did you to whit my magic?''i yell''Oh nothing we restored it''she whispers''What do you mean by that''i yell again''you really are a celestal spiri user.All your other magic powers were a illusions.Your mother made a really good illusion i must say.She died because of that.She made the illusion to protect you or something i can't remember''She tells me''What!?! What do you mean by that?''i yell yet again and start crying''Yes that's true, but now i must go see you later darling''The mysterious woman said.

I think i have cryd for  hours now.Why mama?Why!?Why did you make that illusion?I begin to cry even more.But soon i stop crying.I just sat in a corner on the cold hard ground.

Natsu's P.O.V

We run in to the guild and see that no one is there.''Where the hell are they''i yell.''Natsu do you still smell Lucy?''asks Gray''Yeah she is underground''Underground?''Asks Happy ''Lets go then''Says Erza.We find a passage that took down.Then we saw a lot of cells ''I think Lucy is in one of them''Says Charla.''Her smell is stronger follow me!''i tell everybody.All of us begin walking soon we reach a cell that had Lucy's smell.''Lucy?''i yell.No answer.I looked closely into the cell and saw Lucy just sitting in a corner.I melt the iron bars and run to Lucy.''I'm clad you're okay''i whisper.But Lucy just looks at the ground.Her eye color was gone a bit.I shake her a bit.

''Na-t-su i-is th-at yo-u..''She whispers.I could bearly understand her.She then hugs me and start crying''Oi what happened?''i ask.''its to painful to talk about''she whispers''Ok''is all i could say.''Its a little weird that no one is here''Says Erza.''Yeah i  agree''Says Wendy.''I know where they are''whispers Lucy''Where?''i ask.

Two books in one day wooohoooo!!! :D I'm just so happy i can write books again :) See you next chapter :D