Chapter 4.

Enioy the story :)SORRY! i took sooooo long :( school=bad :D (i dont own Fairy tail)

~MysteryGirl003

Lucy's P.O.V

 We chit-chat a little then someone asks''Who attacked us?And why?''we look all look at Erza because she usually knows these things.''Its seems it was another guild.The mark they had was unknown i will talk whit master later''.''Natsu sayd that you guys won then shouldn't you know?''i ask.''We didn't win.They ran away''says Natsu whit a guilty voice.''I see..''i sigh.''It seemed that they were after you Lucy.''explains Erza.''But why would they want to get me?''i ask''that,i don't know.''sighs Erza.

Erza's P.O.V

i go and talk whit master.I explain the things to him and start to explain the guild mark they had.''The mark was in a round shape it was empty inside and in the middle was a dead rose.''Master thinks a little''That guild was destroyed a long time ago.It was a dark guild that hunted other wizards''I nod and leave the office.''you need to get rid of that guild''says master seriously.I nod again and go talk to the others.

We all plan to start looking for that guild tomorrow.All of us go home.Lucy also goes home Natsu went whit her just in case.

Natsu's P.O.V

Me and Lucy walk home we don't talk at all so it is a little awkward.We reach Lucy's house.''i'll make some food''says Lucy''Okay''i answer her and sit on the chair.The food Lucy is making smells so good.''Here you go.I made some omlets.''She smiles and gives me the food.''Thanks.Luce!''i smile back.

We finish eating.Lucy goes and changes her clothes.It is already 11pm.I make my bed on the couch because Lucy hates it when i sleep in her bed.In a second I'm a sleep.

Lucy's P.O.V

When i come out of the bathroom i see Natsu already sleeping.I sigh and go to sleep also.

In the middle of the night i wake up because it is really hot for some reason.I look behind me and see Natsu sleeping there.I quickly stand up and pull Natsu by the scarf.''How many times do i have to tell you, don't sleep in my bed''i yell at him''But your bed is so soft and you are my girl so why not''Those words caused me to blush alot.Natsu giggled and went back to sleep.I sigh.I guess i should sleep on the couch.I start to go to the couch but Natsu pulls me back to bed.Again I'm blushing alot.He mumbled something and went back to sleep.Again i sigh.''Fine you win''i whisper.

I wake up in the morning to the sound of someone yelling ''Dammit''.It came from the kitchen.I get up ant go to the kitchen.I see Natsu doing something.''What are you doing?''i say while yawning.''I tried to cook''he says back.''You?Cook?That's something new''i chuckle.

Memories of last night begin to flow back and i star to blush again.''Oi, why are you blushing?''Asks Natsu.''N-No reason''i answer him.''I'm going to the guild see you there''Says Natsu and then kisses me on my forehead.I just smile and wave at him as he goes out the window.Having a boyfriend is so cool.I squealed in my head.I quicly eat something and run to the guild.

 When i reach the guild everyone is working on finding the guild.I walk over to Erza and ask''Have you found anything new yet?''Erza sighs and says''No, not realy we only know that the guilds name is Dead rose and it somewhere in the east.''I think a little ''We can go and look or it in the east eveyone goes whit their team and maybe we can find it''Erza nods at that and tells everybody the plan.

We all leave he guild around 11 am.''I'm all fired up''yells Natsu as he starts walking and happy yells''AYE!''.

Natsu's P.O.V

We have been walking for 5 hours strait.''I'm hungry''i say as my stomach makes a sound''I'm hungry to...''sighs Lucy.''Lets have a picnic.I made some sandwiches''Says Wendy.Erzas eyes start to sparkle''A-a picnic?''.''Now then, lets eat!''laughs Lucy.

We finish eating and decide to make camp because it was getting dark.

As we make camp we heard someone coming.''Whos there?!''i yell.We see a dark shadow getting closer and closer.

I have returned form the dead! :D i know i haven't written in weeks...And im realy sorry!!But finaly i can continue writing :D I hope you like it and comment if i should change something :)