Chapter 7.

I'm going to write in 3 persons view :) I think that would be just a bit easyer. Enyoy the story :D (I do not own Fairy tail, Hiro Mashima does) :D

~MysteryGirl003

***************************************************************************************************************

    Lucy wakes up 7:48 am in the morning.As she opens her eye she feel something around her.Lucy turn around and sees Natsu and his arms around her.Lucy started to blush alot.

   She stands up trying not to wake up Natsu.Lucy takes a shower and start making breakfast.

   While Natsu was asleep he saw a strange dream.''Natsu! I see you have found your mate.''Igneel said.''I guess i have.''Natsu answered.''And if i'm correct it's Lucy Hearfilia the powerful celestal wizard?''igneel asked.''Yep.Put why did you call her the powerful celestal wizard.She only has two keys out og 12 or 13 i don't remember.''Natsu Asked igneel.''You shall find out soon, my son.But now let me tell you something about dragon slayers mating.''He then said.The dream goes on for awhile and then Natsu also wakes up.

  He smells food and quickly goes to the kitchen.Lucy didn't notice Natsu coming in.She just continued to cook.

    As she cook something suddenly bit her neck hard.She saw Natsu's hair in the corner of her eyes.''N-Natsu...T-That hurts.''She sayd.She felt something warm going into her neck.W-Whats that?!?I-It burns alittle.Lucy tough.

     Natsu stopped biting her neck.''W-Why the hell did you d-do that?''Asked Lucy whit a confused look.Natsu smiled and said''Go look in the mirror.''

     Lucy walks up to a mirror.She looks at the spot where Natsu bit him.There was a little tatoo of a flame.She touched the flame and it was hot.''When you have that mark it means that you are my mate and now you smell a bit  like me also.''Natsu giggled.Lucy just smiled and gave a kiss on natsus cheek.

     They finish eating breakfast and go to the guild.

     When they enter they see everyone already drinking.And it's only 10 am...

     Lucy goes over to the girls and Natsu start fighting whit Gray.Soon everyone were fighting.''Fairy tail never changes i guess.''Sighs Lucy and giggles a bit.''Yeah.And that's really good.''Giggles Levy as well.

      ''Hey, bunny girl!Why do you have that mark on your neck.''Asked Gajeel.How did he see it?Does he have some sort of eagle eyes?!Lucy tought.''W-What mark...?''Lucy asked.''Don't play dumb bunny girl.You have Natsus sent and you have a fire mark.''He then said.''Fine you win...Me and Natsu are dating.''Lucy said.Everyone were surprised only Natsu and Levy weren't.''Levy isn't this shocking?''Asked Wendy Levy.''Nope, i already knew.''Laughed Levy.

      Erza was read as a tomato, Mirajane was just giggling and everyone  just stared at Lucy or Natsu.''Soo...Flame brain, what have you and Lucy done?''Asked Gray whit an evil smile.''Nothing much.Well, we did have sex yesterday night.''Explained Natsu.As Lucy heard that.She quickly stood up, walked over to Natsu and did the famous Lucy kick.

        'Mira give me some beer!''Lucy said.Everyone were still looking at her.Erza was even more red and she was mumbling something.Natsu's going to pay for that!.Lucy tought.She accidentally broke the beer class because she was so angry.

      'I'm going home.''Said Lucy as she walks out of the guild.Then suddenly everything went black.

     As she woke up she was on a cold hard ground.Lucy was shocked because she was kidnapped again.A tear fell from her eye.

     ''I see you're awake darling.It's been a while.''A woman said.''You again?''Lucy asked in fear.''Yes, it's me.Oh, but you still on't know my name....My name is Sawako.''She says.''Why did you kidnap me again.And why did you let me get rescued so easily?''Lucy asked again.''It's all part of the plan, my dear.''She whispered.''Why did you kidnap me?!?''Yelled Lucy.''Do you remember the man who told you everything about you?Well he lied.Zeref didn't kill you parents.Your mother and father sealed Zeref away.And guess into who did they seal him?...Into YOU! So there will be a ritual you may survive but i'm not that sure....''Sawako explained.Sawako left as she laughed like a maniac.

    Lucy just sat and tought.Natsu and the others will save me sure like always...She touched the mark that Natsu but on her.And tear started to flow out of her eyes.Why did i have to get such a horrible future...

       Soon Sawako returned''What do you need?''Lucy asked.''Well...I was bored.So i came here to talk more about you past it's fun to see you reack to my storys''She laughed.''There's more?''Lucy asked again.''Yes.Now lets see....Hmmmm...Well your mothers mother was Mavis Vermellion''She said.''Wait!What?!''Lucy yelled.''Oh, yes, it's all true.Oh yeah you also have a twin sister she is traveling the country currently.Her name is Lulu.''She said.''Why...Why....Mama...Papa....Why?.....Why did you make it so hard for me?''Lucy whispered and started to cry even more than before.Sawako left.

        Yet again Lucy just sat on the floor and cryed.But then suddenly she fell asleep.

        She saw a dream.''Lucy!?!''Yelled Natsu.''Natsu?''Lucy asked.Lucy turned around to see team Natsu and someone Lucy doesn't know run ti her.Natsu hugged Lucy.''Is this a dream or real?'''Lucy asked.''It's dream magic.This person here know it and thanks to that we could connect whit you''explained Erza.Lucy looked at the person it was a girl.She had a hood over her face.''What's her name?''Lucy asked.''We don't know she won't tell us.She said that she knew you.That all we know.''Said Wendy.''M-My na-names Lulu.''She whispered.Lucy was i shock.She then ran to her a pulled of the hood.She look just like Lucy only differents was that she didn't have the mark on her neck.''Sis!''Yelled Lucy as she hugged her and cry-ed.''SIS''yelled team Natsu.''Yeah this is my twin sister Lulu.''Laughed Lucy out of happiness.''You can reunite later, because we have some serions business here.Where are you Lucy and are you OK?''Said Erza in serious mode.''Ithink i'm Enca near the waterfall that stared whit O. because i hear water.And i'm ok so far.I have learned some bad thing and cool things. The bad is that Zeref's soul is inside on me and the cool thing is that my grandmother is Mavis Vermellion''Lucy smiled.''How can you smile?''Asked Gray.Everyone were shocked''Because i know that Natsu an you gus will save me''She the said as a tear fell from her eye.Natsu kissed Lucy on the lips and says''We WILL save you Luce''He smiled''Yeah''Lucy whispered.Lucy began to disappear''It seems times up''Whispered Lulu.''Bye minna!See you soon i hope''Lucy said as she disappeared and cried.

        When Lucy woke up she was tied to something and there were some people in front of her.They all have evil looks on their faces.''Are you ready for the ritual Lucy, dear?''Asked Sawako.

************************************************************************************************************

What will happen next time :O see you next chapter :) I'll try t post tomorrow or in two days :D

See you then 

Peace out girl scouts