1 - everything is blue

AUTHOR pov

He was there, sitting on the chair, all eyes on him.
Too many people, but he felt alone.

Jungkook stared at the handcuffs on his wrists, he has had them on for an hour and he can see the cuts they have caused, in an hour or less they're going to start bleeding.

"Jeon Jungkook, stand up." He did as they said and glanced at his mother, she looked away.

No matter what she thinks of him, Jungkook was grateful she came in the first place.

"The court has decided and you are proven guilty."

Dark.

"You're going to spend one year in prison."

Even darker.

"Since you are only 18 years old, we decided to give you one year in prison and another year under our watch."

He was gone.
Gone into the dark.

..

"Why are you here, baby boy?" He asked.

"I do drugs." He answered. "But since I didn't want to share with a policeman, he put me here." He told the truth.

Jungkook talked only with one person.

The psychiatrist.

He didn't talk with other prisoners at all. They were scary.

He always wanted to know why every single one of them has at least one tattoo.

Soon he found out.

"How do you like it here?"

Jungkook hated it, it disgusted him. Prisoners are like animals. You can become one after some time in here.

They shower together, they eat from the floor, they fight a lot, they can't control themselves.

They did something to a poor young boy. Not once.

On the second day, two of them raped Jungkook. God knows from where but they drugged him so Jungkook felt nothing. But he remembers it so well.

"I like it."

His answeres are short, his tone is cold and his doctor was scared that the boy is going to lose his mind.

Five months in prison.

Jungkook was quiet but he worked out, he never yelled or screamed to take out his anger, he just worked out.

Because he got bullied even more by each day.

After eight months his mother decided to visit. Jungkook spoke with "yes" or "no".
She cried but he could tell she doesn't actually care.

His father, a lawyer that put some of the prisoners in jail, never visited.

If only he knew it's part of his fault that his own son is here.

Hia mom told him he can't live with them anymore. But she will find an apartment for him.

Jungkook doesn't want to believe that he'll get out of prison alive. It seems impossible.

"Can you say you love me?" His mother cried.

Jungkook blinked. Like she didn't ask anything.

He waved at her before he stood up and security brought him back to his prison cell.

Ten months in prison passed, Jungkook got attacked in the bathroom.

He got a scar onto his chin.

Finally, one full year later they let him out.

Now as a nineteen year old, Jungkook hated life. He has no idea what he's going to do now.

His mother sended a taxi to pick him up and drive him to his apartment.

She said his father doesen't want her to be around Jungkook.

So he was all alone.

But he was too young to give up on life.

Not yet.

----------

Next chapter is gonna be better I swear.