Chapter One- Mystery Letter

Chapter 1

Dear Twinkle,

Your smile brightens up my day. You are my sunshine. Please don't stop being my sunshine.

Hugs and Kises,

Mr. X.

I carefully folded the piece of paper and placed it inside the inner pocket of my bag. My stalker had been writing secret messages taped under my desk for 3 months now. I never bother finding out since I don't want to involve myself with someone who doesn't have the face to tell me he likes me.

I'm Twinkle Lowella Cojuango, Twinkle for short. I love reading, singing, and everything that has a shade of pink. I hate sunset, rain and anything that makes me dirty. I'm a loner as everyone knew. I hate crowded places. I don't like the people's attention. I want to live my life as simple as possible. 

Being the only daughter of one of the top business men in the world makes me wonder if people are really true to me or they are just with me because of my wealth. It's hard to trust people nowadays, you know. I never have real friends, I must say. But I have two bodyguards to accompany me everytime. That makes me a real dork. 

I just started my first semester in college 2 months ago. I was home schooled through out my life and so people often scare me. I fought with my father about this school thing since he wanted me to be at home but then I told him it was not the life I would have wanted for myself. I want to be free. To see the world and have fun.

"Hey," a baritone voice approached. " Is this sit taken?" 

I shook my head and look down. I didn't bother to see his face. Making close to people is not really my agenda in coming in this school. I just want to study and learn and have fun. That I'm doing only by myself.

"Don't you know its rude not looking at somebody who talks to you?" 

My mouth fell open. No one dared to talk to me like that. 

"Hello? Are you there? Are you awake? Or am I just talking to your apparition? Twinkle?"

My brows furrowed as I look up. " How did you know my name?"

He pointed at my I.D. and smiled. I nearly gasped with the smile he gave me. In my 16 years of existence, I never get too much exposure to men except for my dad and our bodyguards.

"Oh." I blushed. 

" God, you're beautiful..." He moved his hands on my cheeks and lock the stray hair on my ears.

I was stunned. Nobody told me I was beautiful before. Except my dad.

"Thanks...." I face grew redder.

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

As he uttered that  5 words. My heart beats even faster.