PART I

On a nice fall afternoon at a school called Marim Art High, the warmth of the autumn sun was enveloping the place making everything seemed so peaceful. This situation is very rare since students are more likely to be very frantic due to their studies.

Other students, who are more likely to be girls are just roaming around the hallways and are hoping to see the so-called 'stars' of the school namely EXO which is currently known to have 2 individual groups that are consist of 6 members each.

Not far, at the garden where the other half of the group are at the moment, a girl is about to confess her feelings to one of the members. Students were already whispering, giggling and some are amazed at the girls' bravery at the same time.

"Uhm... Bae..Baekhyun-ah, I like you. I really do, so... please accept my feelings for you." Shinhee hurriedly said who was blushing like a madman.

Confessions like this usually happens every day and not only to one certain member but it mostly happens to every one of them. Silence surrounded the whole garden as they all waited for Baekhyun's reply.

"Shireunde, why should I." Baekhyun bluntly said before a smirk showed his distaste for her as he walked passed her.

"Huh? Oh, wait-!" She muttered making him stop on his track.

"I honestly don't like cheap girls like you, so don't bother." He added without turning and went ahead as the school bells rang.

Shinhee was left alone and was laughed by some students and fangirls of the group. She was one of those girls that rarely have any courage to confess to someone that she likes so this really hurts her, a lot.

-.-

As the school's bells rang, students started putting their things up and preparing to go home when one girl suddenly barged in a classroom where Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun are in- getting some of the student's attention.

A sign of anger can be sense as she walks towards them before she abruptly opened the bottle's lid that she brought with her and didn't even hesitate to spill the colored drink on Baekhyun's hair as students gasped by the unexpected outcome.

"Yah! Tss, cheap girls?! What do you even know about us girls, huh? Do you really think that just because you're famous, you could just make fun of us! You jerk!" Sooyeon shouted aggressively towards him as anger overtook her mind before walking out of the class.

Some students stopped and were shocked at what just happened. Some even manage to take a photo and caught a video of it.

"Yah!" Kai shouted and was about to chase after her when Baekhyun stopped him in his tracks.

"Let her." He muttered as he reaches for his sports bag.

The two just looked at him in confusion knowing that he rarely let things go that cause a dirt in his image.

"Research everything about that girl then tell me all the information that you guys can find about her. Make sure to let the others know too." He told them.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go home first but tell the others that we'll be having a meeting at our lair tomorrow." He added as he wipes his hair dry with a towel from his sports bag and then left.

Kai and Sehun only looked at each other without saying a word but shugged in the end and followed him afterward.

...

[NEXT DAY]

It was lunchtime and in a classroom where only EXO are allowed to stay in is a place where the half of the members are currently busy researching all the information of one particular girl.