PART II

SOOYEON'S POV

[2 DAYS LATER]

"Sooyeon-ah, is it true that you slap the Byun Baekhyun?" Ahyoung who is one of the my teammates asked.

We are currently at the schools gym and since it's afternoon, our training always starts when everyone is ready.

"I wish I did but God didn't let me so I poured a drink on his head instead for making fun of my best friend and besides, I can do better than a slap." I jokingly answered with a smirk as I finished my warmup.

She only looked at Sojin, one of our teammates who was also as confused as she is. But where the hell did the slap came from. I really hate those people who can't even get a rumor right.

"Ok girls, listen up! Let's do a quick drill and we'll play, got it." I announced as the team went to their positions.

We're usually 15 members in all but Mina and Eunwoo went on a field trip today while Haelin and Dawon went out of town and Seojung got sick and since 6 players are needed for each team, we might play individually instead or by partners.

"Mind if we join." A voice asked which grabbed our attention.

That voice belongs to Han Boram, a girl who loves those boys from EXO and really hates me for whatsoever reasons.

"What do you want Boram?" I ask in an averse manner as she and her 5 followers followed her behind.

"Nothing really, we just want to play with you guys since I see that you girls need us." She suggested with a smirk making me look at her in disbelief.

"Sure, why not right team captain. You six versus the five none varsity and of course, our team captain since I heard you can play very well at this." Nayoung who is one of the six varsity suddenly agreed before looking at me like I knew what she was thinking.

"Uhm sure if they're ok with it." I agreed while I was playing with the volleyball before looking at Boram who only glared at me.

"Why not." She snickered at me as she signaled her friends to pick a position.

...

AUTHOR'S POV

[ CLASSROOM - Class A-1 ]

FREE TIME

"Two days have already passed huh?" Kai snickers to Sehun whose beside him, busy playing games on his phone.

Hearing Kai's words got Baekhyun's attention whose sitting just in front of him and was reading a book.

"Dude, you freaki'n made me lose!" Sehun whined before hitting his back.

"Ack! Yah!" Kai shrieks in pain.

"You guys talk too much." Baekhyun suddenly complained shutting both the maknaes conversation.

DING

"Oh! It's a message from the school's website?" A girl exclaimed as the rest of the student receives the text.

'It must be Tao hyung.' Kai thought to himself before opening his phone.

"There's a match on the gym today guys!" Another student shouted as he passes through the halls as others students who got the message followed.

'A match?' Baekhyun thought as he close his book.

"You guys coming?" Chanyeol asked as he stood up from his seat before Kai showed him his phone.

"I heared it's a match between Boram's friends against the volleyball girls." Suho added with a big smile on his face earning a distasteful look from Chanyeol and Kai who just laughed at him and went ahead to the gym with Sehun.

"Isn't Sooyeon the team captain of the volleyball team?" D.O said getting Baekhyun's attention making him stand up.

"Is she? Hah. Then wouldn't it be nice to see her lose." He smirks to himself before following the others.

"Does he know that Sooyeon is one of the teams varsity player?" D.O asked Suho as he took a book from his bag.

"I'm guessing he forgot but are you really going to read there?" Suho exclaimed in disbelief before heading out.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with it!?" D.O shouted out before following him.

...

SOOYEON'S POV

[GYM]

We're currently in the lead as we won the first set but earlier got me a bit distracted when students suddenly filled the gym. If I'm not mistaken, it could be Tao's doing.

Nayoung, who is the acting referee gave us a 10 minutes brake before the second set so the other team can catch their breaths but we Volleyball team was used to rally without brakes.

"Oh my gosh Boram! Lay oppa is here too!" Taeha who is Boram's close friend hollors in excitement getting other members attention screams through out the whole gym.

"Oh my gosh where!" Boram yelled in happiness.

"EXO-K oppas are here too!" Jiae added whose from my team as she happily but lightly slaps Haebin's shoulder earning her a glare from the said girl.

"Is that Shinhee and Chen behind Byun Baekhyun?" Nayoung whispered to me as I finished drinking on a water bottle.

"Huh, oh yeah." I replied before waving at them as she and Chen waved back but not long after my wave, laughs were heard from the benches.

I was so confused but even Boram and her friends are glaring at me. That's when I realized something wrong when Nayoung nudged me.

"Are you insane?!" She stated quietly in my ears..

"What do you mean?" I utter in confusion.