C.1

As our eyes met we stared in shock. Not once did we look away. My heart thumped in my chest ,we had just found out that we were mates. My wolf seemed to almost leap for joy ,while I however frowned. This cannot be happening I thought in disbelief.
2 hours earlier

    It's about 6am when the door creaks open and the sound of HAPPY BIRTHDAY was yelled in my ear.
    I groaned,rolling to my side and trying to muffle their voices with my pillow. They continued with their exaggerated cheers of happiness,until I chucked my pillow at them.

"Shut up"I practically spat.

"C'mon Percy" my brother Trey whined wit a playful smirk on his face.

"Yeah sweaty its your 18th birthday, so wake up and get ready, I will have breakfast ready for you when you come downstairs."she said ignoring my string of groans.
    My family exits my room,leaving me with grateful for privacy. Today is the day I'm supposed to find my mate. My feelings have been going up and down, I'm both nervous and excited. So I got up to go to my closet but fell and hit my head. I sat there for a few minutes until I felt fine.
  I picked out my dark green flannel, black jeans and black nikes. I put my hair up in a messy bun and some mascara. As I looked at the time I it mediately started running down the stairs. Well let's just say I have 30 minutes until my late to school. I ran out the house forgetting my breakfast and get in my pick up.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Hey people it's me,Mya with my new book "Hope Is Sometimes Never Enough". Hope u like it and I'll be adding chapters  2-8 soon. I'm now working on chapter 8 right now.
See what happens to Percy and see if she finds her mate or not. Will he be nice to her and except her as a mate or reject her right then and there? All questions  will be answered soon. KK love u guys.

                          -M

P.S. That's a pic of Percy...