C.3

2 hours later

Gym and Carter don't mix. Me on the other hand, I'm great at gym. I'm fast and strong cause of the alpha blood flowing in my body. I love gym but I wish it would heart up. All of a sudden I was pulled out of my thoughts by Carter snapping his finger in my face.

"So you happy about finding your mate?"he grins

"I don't know Car. Like I want my mate but I also want to be free."

"Yeah I get it Perc."

Once I heard the bell ring I hurried to the locker room and changed. When I walk out I see Carter waiting for me, which he always did. As I was walking towards him I bumped into something hard. I was expecting to fall but instead was caught by strong arms that sent shivers up my spine. After a minute I opened my eyes and saw a tall, rugged guy holding me.
As our eyes met I stared in shock. Not once did he look away from me. My heart thumped in my chest,my breath was uneasy and my mind was clouded. I just had found my mate and my wolf seemed to almost leap for joy while I however frowned. This can't be happening I thought in disbelief cause my mate was Caleb Blacksmith,alpha of the Red Woods Pack, the school player and everyone liked him but me.
I started to frown at the fact my mate is the worlds biggest player. I looked over to see if Carter was still there and to my surprise he was walking toward me. Once he was close enough he said " come on Percy,let's go or we will be late and u know how Ms.Jordan gets when we are late."
As soon as Carter was done I pushed my-self out of Caleb's arms and left with Carter to go to class. I looked back to see if Caleb was back there but he wasn't, which made me cry, which was odd cause I never cry. Once I stopped crying I told Carter I was gonna go home and he said he would give me a ride.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Hey people that's a pic of Caleb and chapter 4 is coming soon. KK love you guys.
                        -M