C.2

I arrived at school just in time. I got out of my truck to only be rammed into. Once I hit the pavement I looked up to see my sister Ciana and my best friends, Carter, Savannah and Carson(Carson's a girl). Carson is my brother's mate and Savannah is our beta,Jacob, mate.

"Please get off of me Ciana"

"No"she said playfully

"Your an ass. You know that, right?"

"Yes I know" she giggled while smirking

"Love you too sis" she said her of me and pulling me off the ground.

   I grabbed my things that were scattered all over the sidewalk and walked in school. Mediately Carter put his arm around my shoulder, which didn't bother me cause Carter is gay, plus a vampire. As we made our way to our lockers, I was bombarded with "Happy Birthday Percy" or " hey birthday girl".

"Wow, mostly everyone has said happy birthday to me."which didn't surprise me cause I am the alpha's daughter.

"Well not everyone." Carter said with a smile
   Now I have to go to class, YAY, fun not really. I have 1.P-math,2.P-science,3.P-gym,4.P-language,5.P-social studies,6.P- a free period and 7.P-Homecke. Which doesn't bother me cause Carter and me have all the same classes. Which I'm glad because I don't have to be bored alone. I love Carter,he's awesome cause he's gay, good with hair/makeup and helps with stupid ass guys who flirt with me.
   What are gay best friend's for, right.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Chapter 2 done and I'm sorry that they so short. That's a pic of Carter. Kk love you guys.
-M