Part 6: Okay

"Speaking"
Thoughts or stressed words
Narration
=================================================================
Reiji's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I was currently in my study creating new potions and waiting for Kaori to arrive to work. The others are also waiting for her arrival and have been quite anxious since earlier.

Flashback - Before School
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was gathered in the main hall and were waiting to leave. I stood on the side and began to speak.

"Everyone, today we're to remain here instead of going to school." All noise went silent after those words and every eye was directed towards me except Shu's. Useless.

Ruki closed his book and asked, "And, what would be the reason for such a thing?"

After a second of thought, I responded with, "Karlheinz has notified me that we are to stay here for today."

Ayato stood up. "Woo-hoo!!! I don't have to waste my night at that boring a** place."

Both me and Ruki said, "Language."

"How sad. I won't be able to play with any of my kittens tonight. Well, I guess that means that B*tch-chan and I are gonna have some extra fun today, ne?" Laito said this as he looked at Yui-San who immediately shook in fear.

Weak. I honestly questioned what Karlheinz was thinking when he chose her as our bride. Before the conversation could get even more out of hand, I spoke up.

"One more thing," everyone quieted down again, "I have also requested for someone to arrive later today. Ruki, Kou and Shu, you are all needed for this meeting."

"Why is it only them. Ore-sama demands to see them as well." Ayato shouted.

"Will you ever shut up. That Ore-sama sh*t is annoying as hell." Subaru yelled back and punched the wall next to him. Honestly, will I ever see this house in one piece?

I waited until they were settled again and calmly stated, "You aren't needed because this deals with a school assignment and she doesn't know anyone besides us."

At those words, Shu finally opened his eyes and stared at me. Kou glared meanwhile Ruki had a calm expression as if in deep thought. Everyone else claimed confused based by their faces.

"She?" Yuma asked while chewing on one of his endless cubes. They seemed to realize the meaning of my words and waited for me to explain.

"Yes. It is a she that will be arriving. She is one of my partners along with the other 3 and since we won't be at school today, I found it necessary that we make up for lost time. So, behave while she is here or you will be punished."

I aimed the last part at the triplets. I noticed that Kou's eye was glowing. "That's only an excuse and you know it. You want to keep her here and "examine" her to expose her secrets."

After he was done talking, his eye returned went back to being dull. That eye is quite irritating at times.

That caught everyone's attention and looks of interests appeared on their faces as they wondered who this mystery girl was.

"That is true. You can't say you aren't interested in discovering her secrets as well." He said nothing; not having a valuable answer and I continued.