Part 8: What The H*ll Is This?

"Speaking"
Thoughts or stressed words
Narration
==================================================================
01's POV
~~~~~~~~
"Just try me." I hissed in his ear and with that, I dragged Yui up the stairs and walked her to her room. Fortunately, her room was right next to mine.

This will make guarding her when she is sleeping easier since hearing through the walls will be quite easy.

She opened the door and led me into her room. Let's just say my eyes threw up. Pink was everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the light bulbs were also pink.

She didn't seem to notice my disgust whatsoever and walked to her bed and sat down. I remained by the door to guard.

For a while, not a word was said and I decided to close my eyes and leaned against the door. After approximately 5 minutes had passed, Yui finally spoke.

"Thank you very much for saving me. I really appreciate it." She suddenly stood up and bowed again.

I opened my eyes, but didn't give a response. Now it makes sense. No wonder they are able to walk all over her. She doesn't have a single backbone in her body.

She stood up and looked confused as to why I haven't said anything. Suddenly one of them teleported into the room.

This vampire had white hair with a slight pinkish tint to it and bright red eyes. Albino, eh. "Oi! It's time for dinner so hurry up and come down!" He yelled.

"S-Subaru-san, I'll b-be down s-soon. T-Thank y-you."

I sighed and finally spoke. "How about you just shut the h*ll up and get your anger in check."

He seemed to just notice my presence and turned to look at me. A small blush appeared on his face, but he soon seemed to register the meaning of my words and became angry.

Evidence being that he punched a random hole into the wall. What a tsundere.

I gave him a blank look and said, "You're fixing that."

He went to grab me but I kneed him before he could do anything. He dropped in pain and teleported somewhere else. I sighed.

"Time to go, Yui." I turned to leave but saw that she seemed to be stunned that I actually said something to her. What? Is it rare or something for me to talk?...Actually...that might be true.

She rushed to catch up and fell into pace with me. We eventually made it to the entrance hall and saw all 10 boys were there already waiting on us.

They all turned our way once we reached the last step. Reiji was the first to speak. "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves properly yet, Muto-san."

"That's not needed." I said.

"However, you are still unacquainted with some of use here and it is only proper to do so yet."

And so, Reiji conducted a 10 minute introduction. I would have left without a second thought however Yui was still here.

This is excruciating. I already know all of their names because of the research I did earlier. After all, you never walk into a battle blind. And, what I got from that research was...