Chapter 3

A/N: before I get started, I just  want to apologize for not updating in so long. I've been really busy with school and getting ready to take the ACT and an AP English test, that I haven't even really had time to spend with my family, really. but again, I'm sorry and will try my best to update when I can. I have tried to make it extra long this time, so I hope y'all enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. And now what you've all been waiting for....

Logan's POV

I got on the bus and sat next to a random person. She had long hair that was a rustic brown color and wavy. She turned to me and smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Christa." She said.

"Hi, I'm Logan." I replied.

"Are you new?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Where are you from?" She asked.

"Chicago, Illinois." I answered.

"Oh,  that's cool. I actually went there a few years ago."

When the bus arrived at the school, I went to the front office to get my schedule. They were all friendly. I walked, looking for my first class, but ended up walking into someone. That someone had strong-looking hands, and pulled me up with ease. I looked him in the eyes, and mine widened at the realization that I was staring the one and only, Jack Gilinsky , in the eyes! I pulled away, slightly shocked, oh who am I kidding I was conpletely and utterly surprised! I wanted to scream and hug him and kiss him all at the same time, but I knew I had to keep my cool because I didn't want to seem like a little 10-year-old fangirl, though I was inside. I stepped back from him and then he spine with that sexy voice of his. "Hey. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. are you okay?"

"I'm fine thanks." I said with a small smile, even though I was smiling like a psycho on the inside.

"Are you new?"

"Umm, yeah, I am." I said.

"Are you lost or something? I noticed you had your schedule out. Mind if I look at it?" He asked, putting his hand out for me to place my schedule into it.

"Yes! Um, sure." I replied.

He looked at for just a moment t then said, "It looks like we have 3 out of 4 classes together today. Wanna follow me to first block?"

I smiled, and followed him. When we got to Intro to Theatre (Theatre 1) I sat in a desk on the far right, not knowing anybody. Jack went to say hi to a few people, and then came over to me and sat down in front of me. He looked over his shoulder and said, "You're gonna love this class."

The tardy bell rang, and the teacher came in and began talking about the stuff we were gonna be doing this semester.