Chapter 4

Logan's POV

"Hi," I said in a small voice.
Really Logan? 'Hi' is all you could say? Really?
"Hey! Are you alright?" He responded.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks."
"Okay! Good! Scared me for a second there." he said with relief in his eyes and body.
"Yeah. I'm all good. You're Jack Gilinsky, right? I asked, trying not to sound like a little fangirl.
"Yeah! How'd you know? I've never seen you before. Have we met before per chance?"
"Oh, no. We've never met until now; I've seen some of your vines."
"Oooooh okay, that makes sense." He laughed, "So what's your name stranger-girl?"
"Logan." I replied simply.
"Oh! Well, nice to meet you Logan!" He said with much enthusiasm, "Would you like me to help you find your class?"
"Oh! No, I couldn't ask that of you!"
"No, no! I insist. Please. Just let me walk you to your class, to make up for me walking into you."
"Okay." I finally gave in.

He walked me to my first class, and when we got there, he asked, "Can I put my number in your phone, and vice versa?"
scratching the back of his neck. He looked kind of nervous, but I didn't know why. I mean, I'm not this school's "pretty-n-popular girl." I'd rather not be anyways. I don't want to become that person, and then have to leave again. I told him that I don't have a phone right now because my old one broke, so he wrote his number on a piece of paper, handed it to me, and hugged me before running off, throwing a 'good-bye' over his shoulder. I walked into my class and sat down, then the teacher came in, and class began.

A/N: Hey guys....and girls, don't want to be gender-biased (as my economics teacher would say). Sorry it has taken so long to give you all the update. I haven't been able to get on watpad in so long because a.) I have a phone my mom has no clue about, b.) the wattpad app doesn't like me on said phone, and c.) I have been slightly busy with senior year (but this is not THE main reason, a & b are). So I am coming in with a lot of new updates on all of my stories (3 of them for those that don't know: A Little Messed Up, Forever Tobias & Tris, and this one) since I got a tablet/computer (it's a tablet with the keyboard attachment) for Christmas. I hope you all enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!