Tatiana Blackthorn

Now this one is not depressing. Actually, I enjoyed writing this one. It's like killing someone you don't like without actually doing it. Think of this as an ultra short bonus story lol. 

I am alone. What have I done with my life?

Here she was. In her bed, and no one had come to mourn or say their goodbyes. She felt hated. 

I shouldn't have done this.

She remembered when things had started to go wrong. She never admitted that Gabriel and Gideon had been right to kill the demon that used to be their father.  Now here she was, scrappy and hungry [ see what I did there]. For goodness sake, she was dying, and nobody seemed to care. She wanted to turn back time, she wanted to go back and fix things, but she couldn't. 

I'm dying, I'm really dying.

She was only taking shaking short breaths now. She felt wasted. Tears were starting to come out. Revenge has finally arrived. This is the punishment for what she did. I'm ruined, she thought. She took a deep breath, something that she hasn't done in a long time, then all her memories suddenly flashed. Memories of her mother, memories of her growing up with her three brothers. Them encountering a demon. Her husband dying. Encountering Will, her childhood crush, accompanied with a tall girl with wavy brown hair. Her ward breaking James' heart. Her ward eventually leaving her. She slowly exhaled and embraced the feeling that was dawning on her now.

Then there were no more breaths after that.