Chapter 31

Chapter 31
Third Person P.O.V.

Silas moved silently along the cemetery grounds. He resembled a homeless person in his grey oversized jacket with tears and black oversized jeans. His hood was up as he made his way to the back by the old Church.
Four people stood there.
Max stood there with a faint frown on her face as she stared at the broken bricks and stones. The old place once looked beautiful.
Nicklaus stood on the other side. His body language looked tense and his facial expression showed he was uncomfortable with the company he was with.
Next was Katherine. Her curly hair was fanned around her face. Her stiletto heels tapped the ground. Her eyes flickering to Klaus every few seconds due to fear. She ran from him for five hundred years. She was never caught. And now she was standing not even twenty feet from him.
Last was a man. He stood with his posture angry. He wasn't in a good mood and it was certain that he was ready to flip out. His auburn hair was slight tousled by the faint wind. His pale skin was covered by jeans, a button down blue shirt and a grey jacket. His yellow-gold eyes looked cold and hate-filled.
Edward Cullen stood with the enemy.
"I assume you all know what we are here to do and what you get in return for it?" They all nodded.
Klaus got his hybrids.
Katherine got her freedom from Klaus.
Max got to kill her brother and send him to the other side.
And Edward got Bella.
"Good. Plan starts at the Founders Ball in three days. We meet there that morning at seven sharp. Good bye." Silas said. His tone was clipped. He knew that no matter what happened, he would get what he wanted. That would be for him to finally see his dead love. He would be able to see her for the first time in two thousand years in the flesh and blood.
He would finally be happy.

*****

Damon and Elena sat in Bonnie's livening room with Stefan and Bonnie.
"So you think that you can find the Cure?" Stefan asked. He sounded unsure.
They didn't even know if it was possible.
Bonnie played with her hands. "I think so. Before Grams died she said that in order to do a powerful spell, you needed to harness the power of dead ancestors and if Grams was right, I might be able to find it." Bonnie said. She was staring at the Spell-book intently. She had already memorized the spell but she was unsure.
"What do you need in order to do the spell?" Elena asked.
"Blood of a witch descendent and that would be me. Blood from Silas which he gave to me on the doorstep. Candles and a world map. The map will show me where it is." She said as she read off the words in the book.
"Are you strong enough?" Damon asked. He only wanted Elena to be safe. She was scared and he wanted to make her feel better.
"Yeah. As long as the witches allow me to do the spell." She said. She didn't like Damon. But seeing as Elena was her friend and was dating him, she accepted the fact that he would be around a lot.
"When are we doing this?" Elena asked the question that was on everyone's mind.
"Three days. It will be a full moon. Durning the Founders Ball." Bonnie told her with a reassuring smile. It wasn't much. They didn't want to do this. They didn't know what Silas was capable of. But it was a lot if he was stronger than Klaus.

*****

Unknown P.O.V.

I was still attached to Elena. But I was getting flashbacks of my life. Different things like when I met Elena at the Salvatore boarding house. How I was killed by the supernatural. How I was in love when I died.
I never got a full picture. Just blurry images of everything else but I saw Elena and me. Nothing else was as clear to me as us.
But as I watched Elena, it was weird. It was like I was watching a TV. Except I didn't get to change the channel. And I followed it. And- Oh never mind!
But being around this house was familiar. But I don't know how.

*****

Kol's P.O.V.

"What do you think Klaus is planning?" Elijah asked as he walking in the room holding a box.
"Probably the likelihood of us walking into a dagger soon." Rebekah said while painting her nails red.
"Why do you ask brother?" I asked. I was confused as to the box he was holding.
Elijah sat on the couch across from me and opened it. Inside was seven vials of blood and six daggers and a bottle of white oak ash.
"You don't think he's planning to kill us, do you?" Rebekah asked. Neither Elijah nor I saw her walk over.
"No. We're family. He wouldn't kill us." Elijah said while his eyes scanned the box.
"Dagger us again? But I really don't fancy going back to that foul box." I replied.
Being dead and undead but living are two different things. And I do not like being in the coffin.
"No. But I think it's for a ritual." Elijah said.
"What? Why?" Rebekah exclaimed.
"I think it's our blood. But there are two extras." He told us.
"Maybe Mikael and Mother?" I asked. Elijah shrugged.
"But how long have they been dead for and why would he need ours and their blood in order to do it?" Rebekah reminded me.
"I think I'm more worried about how he got it and we didn't notice." I said with a sigh.