Part 6

Clockwork:
Why the fuck is he here?

Nurse Ann:
Ask him since you're the leader here.

Clockwork:
I need to fuck with your Playlist. Anyway so what's with you?

Ticci Toby:
Oh nothing really. Just dealing with the gosh darn bump on my head. Who the heck did that?

Lady Maria:
That would be me. I assumed you were going to attack us so I beat you to it.

Ticci Toby:
Freakin' literally. I can still feel it. Anyway, who is this anyway.

Nurse Ann:
Our guest of infamy... it's Lady Maria she calls herself. Better name than mine.

Ticci Toby:
Are you listening to music again?

Nurse Ann:
What's it to you? You're a teenager. You should understand how this should feel.

Ticci Toby:
Yeah, I am but man. I'm not going to look down everywhere I go. I might hit a tree or someone might hit me.

(Stares at Lady Maria)

Lady Maria:
Hey, I'm just doing what I do best.

Clockwork:
Hold on wait. Hit the pause button. Okay, first why are you here? Second, do you know where Jeff is? And third, Ann give me your God damn Playlist. So fucking annoying.

Ticci Toby:
Well, I can answer both of them in one sentence. Jeff sent me here.

(Jane slips down the stairs) (Jane stumbles upward)

Jane:
Jeff! He sent ya!? Oh my goodness where is that motherfucker? I need to beat some sense into him for hiding my favorite heels.

Ticci Toby:
No, he's not here. He sent me here to tell you guys something. He told me to that... that... uh Clockwork what are you doing?

(Clockwork is seen with Nurse Ann's Playlist tapping the screen repeatedly)

Clockwork:
Huh? Oh, yeah I'm listening just doing something minor. Keep going.

Ticci Toby:
I need your full attention for this please.

Clockwork:
Agh fuck! Okay, I did it. I did it. Wooh! Here you go Ann. Now you have my undivided attention.

Ticci Toby:
Well, Jeff said that the hunters might come over. The reason for is because they're looking for someone.

Jane:
Who in general?

Ticci Toby:
Well, let's look at the facts here. Let me just pull my sheet out of my buttocks. Oh right here... the only person who is the hunter in the gosh dang house!

Jane:
Can you specify?

Clockwork:
Holy shit!!! Jane it's Maria! Oh your God.

Jane:
Hey is it ironic to die a in a living room?

Clockwork:
I'll show you right now!

Nurse Ann:
Wait, I know who he's talking about.

Clockwork:
Please elaborate. Actually no stop. I'm done. Toby what do we need to do?

Ticci Toby:
We need to get your friend here back to where she belongs.

Lady Maria:
Woah, don't I get a say in this?

Ticci Toby:
Well, it's either that or we die. So we're doing this.

Slender:
No one is going to die. Just listen for the moment-

(Clockwork is seen strangling Jane)

Jane:
Totally... worth it.

Slender:
Oh my goodness. Listen!!!

(Everyone pauses and stares at slender)

Slender:
Alright, now from what I have heard from Toby Maria is what they're after. Maria could you please tell me why they're after you?

Lady Maria:
Well... I just killed one person. Nothing that bad.

Slender:
Who?

Lady Maria:
Oohh... uh just one of the leaders of the organization that's wanted by the government for murder, torture, assault, and-well that person isn't the brightest.

Clockwork:
Why did you do that?

Lady Maria:
We were in a... partnership? And that went down after someone decided to cheat on me.

Nurse Ann:
Typical, don't worry I had a bunch of bad relationships with guys. Doesn't mean you're the bad one here.

Lady Maria:
Who said it was a guy?

Nurse Ann:
Wow... very nice. I never thought of that. I should try that one day who knows.

Jane:
Ding ding ding! It's great until you realize you need something else in your life *wink wink*.

Slender:
We need to do something immediately. Otherwise we'll be overwhelmed by the number of hunters that come by.

Ticci Toby:
Jeff did have a plan setup.

Slender:
And so he does. What is the?

Jane:
Probably something to get me killed. If it is then count me out.

Tucci Toby:
Well you're not wrong... but I had to improvise a little just so all of us would get through.

Jane:
Damn it Jeff.

Ticci Toby:
Alright, he gave me these and I've written out steps and precautions for the whole draft. Gather around everyone.