✏ September: The Thirty Day Writing Challenge

Challenge created by @halcyon. If you want to join, just message me, and I'll send you the details.

Here's a list of the challenges:

Day one: write a short story/one shot based around the song, Awake My Soul, by Mumford and Sons

Day two: write a rant.

Day three: find a quote. any quote. add it to your book.

Day four: now write something based on it.

Day five: write a paragraph set in a fairground.

Day six: it's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. write about an awkward scenario where Rebecca black's Friday breaks the silence.

Day seven: one week into the challenge. congrats. give one book recommendation (Wattpad or not Wattpad) for anybody who might be following your challenge to read.

Day eight: write a letter to someone saying something that you've never said before. don't worry. they hopefully won't see it ;)

Day nine: write a bit about yourself (:

Day ten: write the most cliché one shot story possible.

Day eleven: write about your best ways to get story inspiration.

Day twelve: you're a Disney channel tv show character. who are you and why?

Day thirteen: tell me whether you like this song, and why you do/don't.

Day fourteen: write a short paragraph on what you did yesterday.

Day fifteen: halfway through! tell me about your most embarrassing school experience.

Day sixteen: type up something you wrote when you where younger. it could be a diary entry, or a made up story. even a Christmas list. anything. it just has to be a few years old.

Day seventeen: write a story with the opening being this: i ran, my feet slipping on the paving stones as i turned the corner.

Day eighteen: rewrite an urban legend or fairy tale.

Day nineteen: everyone had 'spooky' stories passed around their school when they wee young. write one down.

Day twenty: write down five things you've never told the internet before.

Day twenty-one: write about an embarrassing public transport experience (trains, buses, ect)

Day twenty-two: you're in the front seat of your car and choose the music that you'll listen to for the duration of the ride. what album is it and why.

Day twenty-three: type up a copy of a receipt of something you brought this month

Day twenty-four: write about your inspiration/idol

Day twenty-five: write about your best friend.

Day twenty-six: write another rant. because everyone always likes rants.

Day twenty-seven: you're now an animal. which one are you.

Day twenty-eight: roses are red, and violets are blue. write a poem.

Day twenty-nine: one day till the end. find a song lyric and write it down. you deserve a break.

Day thirty: well done. you made it. write about the best thing you gained from doing this challenge.