Day Fifteen: Write About Your Most Embarrassing School Experience

So in fifth grade, I loved to talk. I was a chatterbox. And that didn't go unnoticed by my teacher, unfortunately.

There was this guy sitting next to me. NO, I DON'T LIKE HIM.

Anyways, well, I naturally talked to him, since he was right next to me. And I was sitting right in front of the teacher's desk, so of course, I seemed quite loud to her, compared to the rest of the class.

My teacher did tell me to stop talking, and I did, but even now and then, I would still say a few sentences or so. She didn't mind those (I think). But one day, when everyone in the class was talking, I naturally started talking too, and my teacher decided that she was tired of me talking and started to sing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song.

She started it off . . .

"Sophia and (let's call him Bob, lol) sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" And when she was halfway through the song, everyone else started to sing along. I was so embarrassed and humiliated afterwards that I actually started to break down in front of the whole class. >.< My tears dried up later, but the mark was still there . . .

~~~~

And don't worry about it now. ^-^ That memory is quite far behind. I don't care for it anymore.