Day Eight: Write a Letter To Someone Saying Something You've Never Said Before

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

I would tell you this in person, but I don't have the courage to. So here I am, writing a letter to you that you will probably never read. And if you do, and find out that you're the subject of this, you'll probably know how much our friendship means to me. Hopefully.

I've known you for a long time. You were probably my first real friend. The one that never left me. And for that, I truly appreciate it.

Oh sure, we've had past arguments before. Very petty ones, I might add. The ones that you can look back and laugh at.

We also started drifting apart in fourth grade, but only because we were in different classrooms. Then, in sixth grade, when we were in the same class again, we started to talk again, more and more.

Seventh grade came and passed, and our friendship became solid once more. Even though we are in different classrooms again this year, our friendship is still strong. And for that, I'm grateful.

I hope our friendship means this much to you as it does to me. I hope I've been just as loyal to you as you've been to me. And I hope we can continue being friends long after this.

After writing this, I think I'll try even harder in our friendship, to show you how much it means to me. There are many more emotions running through me right now, but they are indescribable. So I'll just end here. Hopefully you get what I mean.

Sincerely,

Sophia