19: Wit's End

Playlist:

Who You Are ~ Jessie J

Confident ~ Demi Lovato

The Devil Within ~ Digital Daggers

I ran down the hall with Anna and we almost slammed into Scott and Derek.

"Where's Stiles?" Derek asked.

"I don't know. I lost him. But I know who's controlling the Oni. The nogitsune backed off when he saw her and the Oni."

"We have a bigger problem," Scott said. "We figured out what Stiles was doing on the roof." We ran outside to see a live wire dancing around.

"He did that!?" I cried.

Derek grabbed both of us by the shirt to stop us and I grabbed Anna's arm. Water was rushing across the parking lot. A car honked and Kira flipped over a car landing in the middle of the water. With no effect to her. Derek and I looked at one another. I looked back as Kira grabbed the wire and I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the pavement. She put her hand over the end and closed her eyes. We looked at one another, Scott and Anna's looks mirroring mine. When Kira opened her eyes, they were glowing a bright orange. Her eyes stopped glowing and she then dropped the wire.

"Trish."

My attention went to Derek as he ran towards a figure on the ground. Which turned out to be Isaac. "Oh, my God!" I ran towards them.

"Isaac?" Derek asked.

I knelt next to them.

"He's not breathing."

I felt for his pulse.

"Scott, he's not breathing!"

"I have a weak pulse." I flipped Isaac onto his back and started the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. "Come on, Isaac." I breathed for him. "Come on!"

Anna, Allison, and Scott joined us.

"One of you run inside and get the doctors."

Anna bolted towards the hospital. I continued to do CPR on Isaac until a couple of EMTs came and collected Isaac. He was rushed to ICU. I sat on the stairs and rubbed my temples. Too much was happening too quickly. This just proved that Stiles was indeed possessed by the nogitsune.

"Hey, you okay?" I looked up to see Stilinski.

"I don't know really. I guess."

Parrish joined us. "Two people said they saw Stiles' Jeep leave the hospital."

"Someone needs to find him now." Stilinski walked off and Parrish joined me.

"You don't look okay."

"Because I'm not. Things are just going crazy right now. I just can't keep up."

Parrish rubbed my back. "You still have my card, right?"

I nodded.

"If you need to talk."

I smiled. "Thanks."

He looked up. "I think your boyfriend is wanting to talk to you now."

"Boyfriend?" I looked in the direction Parrish was looking and saw Derek watching us. I couldn't help but laugh.