Last Straw Part | -22-

Your going to be so freaking excited for these chapters. There's going to be 3 parts kk, so be prepared for them because imma be leaving you hanging a lot.

Okay, so im going to be skipping half of the pregnancy because well who wants to wait 9 freaking months (or chapters) for the baby to be born. NOT ME!

Do NOT tell me how to write my story, if you dont like it den why you reading it? And i dont care if you think im "going to quick" because its MY story kk thank you. Adios Amigos

LISTEN TO SONG ------------>

NICKI IN PIC------->

------------------------------------------------------------------

Time:: 3:52PM

Location:: Unknown :} jk Hospital  

Setting:: Philly (I dont think i ever made that clear.... all well deal wit it)

 --------------------------------------------------------------

~Cassie POV~ 

(Used To Be Mindless Behavior)

Girl I used to be your Superman

Now I'm flying solo

You used to be 100 with me

Now you on the low-low

Things ain't been the same

Girl we ain't a thing like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

We used to be like Jay and Beyonce

Brad and Angelina

Haven't let the gossip and the rumors come between us

We ain't like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

That used to be us

~~~~

Something was beeping loud into my ears, my head was pounding, and my body felt weak. I groaned and smacked my hand onto my dresser to turn the clock off but it kept on beeping. I groaned and threw the covers over my face. The clock kept on beeping causing me to jump up.

"What the hell!" 

I noticed i was in a white room and plugs and needles were stuck into my skin. Hospital.... Why am i here? What happen?

Boom!

I look up to see a nurse and everyone behind her. Everyone; Kayla, Morgan, Angie,Ciera, Roc, Ray, Prod, Daniel, my brother (Elijah), the kids, some girl i didnt know, Jake, and HIM (Jacob).

"How you feeling Cassie, you blacked out on us." Prod told me squeezing me.

"Don't squeeze her to tight nigga, her stomach is fragile!" Morgan flicked his forehead and was talking to my belly.

"Its otay wittle Morgan Jr.... auntie got wu." She whispered in a baby voice. We laughed and they one by one hugged me, not Jacob of course.

"Auntie Cass! Im glad your safe... We were worried!" Angie smiled at me. Elijah looked up at me and.... smiled? Im surprised, so was everyone else.

"Big sister, im glad your okay... I would be sad if you left me.." He whispered and motioned him to come and squeeze him tight.

"I will never leave you... that's not a promise because everyone does die one day, but for now I will always be here for you." I kissed his forehead and smiled. I must have forgotten to tell you, Elijah actually lives with me now.. and the other boy Xavier. The other two girls live with Kayla and Daniel (they finally moved in together since its not safe alone.)