Chapter 4

(Bonjour from Sammy)
___________________________
He wants to do what? Steal me from my ex-boyfriend? How does that make sense? "You want to do what now? Steal me? Why?" Question after question were thrown at him. This was weird, very weird. I'm not even that...popular? Or like nice to be around. Frankly, I'm annoying.
"Yeah, blondie. I, Taran, want to steal you because, someone took some fun away from me. And you cannot stop me, sweet cheeks. I always get what I want." Smirking by the end of his little explanation. Oh this is going to be fun to watch him try to 'steal' me.
"Oh, honey, that's not going to happen." Laughing at him, starting to walk away, "oh and boy, you can't get me even if you tried." Walking towards the street, pulling out my phone to text the girls to meet me by the street too.
Once by the street, I hear footsteps behind me, turning around there the two girls. "Okay, let's go to that party, it's at some jock, Logan's house."
"Ooo! That's the blonde guy right? He's cute!" Gushed Bridget, always leave it to Bridget to call a random guy cute.
"Not really...." Mumbled Sam. She's kinda right though, the guy not being that cute...
"So you guys know where to go?" They probably know where, since they usually talk to those people more than I do. Looking over at both of them, they shrug.
"I know where," someone spoke up, which was odd since there was only three of us walking.
"Turning around fully now, I recognise it's Taran, stalker much? "Quit following." Sam spoke out, not turning around in the slightest.
When Sam spoke, I looked over, shrugged and said, "what she said." Then kept walking to this Logan-guy's house. I really wonder if Sam knew who she was talking to...Hm.
"Well, I'm heading the same direction, to the party that is. Might as well join you three lovely ladies." You could hear his smirk, as if he's suggesting something.
Taking out a stoge snd my lighter, I put it in my mouth then light it. Taking a long drag, I look over at my group. "Why do you want to be near...us?"
"Correction, I want to be near you, Mason, or should I say, Mace." Definitely could hear his smirk this time.
"Okay, who are y--.." Sam was about to ask, but turning around was enough, since she could finally see his face, I'm guessing she knows him. "Taran..." He chuckled, I'm guessing something went down between them?
"Samantha," he nodded to her, then looked back to me, "Mace, you can't always run from, well everything. You already know I'm going to get what I want."
"Wait, what do you want?" Sam asked a bit frustrated. She stopped walking and crossed her arms over her chest. Taran simply smirks and walks past her to catch up to me. "Hey! Asshole! I asked you a fucking question!" Bridget looks back at Sam, shocked. Yeah, Sam uses more of a colourful language than Bridget.
"Sammy!" Bri hissed. Laughing at the two, I take a couple of drags on my stoge, and blow it in Taran's face as he walks up next to me.
"Now that's just rude." Taran scolds then coughs to the side. We've kinda walked a bit ahead of Bridget and Sam, so I stop and look around me. Looks to be a small neighbourhood, looking for a tall enough bush, to change to my jeans and grey crop top, that's fitting in every area on my chest, and long-sleeved. "What are you looking for?" Taran asks, completely confused to my behaviour: stopping suddenly, on a dark street.
"A bush." Stating like it would explain its self.
"Why a bush?" Guess I can't just hope that he, of all people, would understand.
"To change. Duh." Don't ask why again, I thought to myself.
Smirking to himself, he looks me up and now, undressing me with his eyes. Gross. Typical guy.
Spotting a bush a few houses down, and across the street, I start walking towards it. Hiking my bag higher on my shoulder. I start walking backward because I hear Taran's heavy footsteps behind me, "how about you stay there so I don't throw a brick at you." Challenging him with my voice, saying you follow you won't see another nude girl for the rest of your short life.
"Why would you throw a brick at me? Is it because you're scared? Or because you don't want me to see that fine body of yours? Is someone self conscious here?" He smirked (again) at me, like he found a weakness. Too bad for him. I don't have have a weakness.
"It's simply because I don't want your perverted eyes over here. Now go away, now." Motioning him to leave me be, with my hands. I complete my journey to the bush and pull my jeans out of my bag and drape them over the bush and take off my leggings. Putting those in the bag, I put on the jeans after. Sliding my tee-shirt off with my hoodie, just the way a guy would, pulling from my back, over my head.
'SNAP!' Someone stepped on a twig, letting me know someone was watching, "Hey, dumbass, privacy much? Fuck off!" Yelling as I turn around to glare at who ever it was, to remember my shirt is off. Good thing for bras. Huffing, I pull the crop top over my head and adjust it so it's not wrinkled.
"Mighty fine looking, Mace. What are you? A c-cup or something now?" Not that it was any other there business, but I am...not like I was going to tell them that though. I turn around to actually get a look at whose talking, because it's definitely not Taran.
When I do, I see its a few jocks and Lanson.