1

(Reminder: This is a garmau fanfic and aarmau never happend muahahahahah(that time your parents accidently gave u acohol and you start laughing and coughing for no reason the whole night #irl) *cough* anyway... IM SO HAPPY TODAY 8 OF THE ZANE X READER BOOKS I READ GOT UPDATED AT ONCE YAAAY i mean uhhhmmmm.......... i just wanna see what happens if mcd zane had feelings ok i was curious ,no i dont have 20 zane x reader books in my library or something... and also im not american so there might be a few(alot) mispellings im also working on the cover the one im using now is just there until i draw a new one)

Aphmau's POV

Another hard day at work, not like any of them were easy anyway. I went back home and cleaned the scratch on my face that i got from the broken glass. It stinged but i experienced worst.

"Aphmau~Senpai?" Someone said from behind me but i recognize that voice.

"Oh good morning kawaii~chan."

"Aphmau~Senpai what happend to your face!" Oh (beep).

"Oh its just a scratch."

"Aphmau~Senpai is it from Aphmau~Senpai's job again?"

"Y-yes.."

"Aphmau~Sempai, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama are worried about you, Aphmau~Senpai always comes back home hurt or shivering."

"Im ok."

"But Aphmau~Senpai-"

"KAWAII~CHAN I SAID IM OK."

"*sniffles*"

"Kawaii~Chan im sorry... im just stressed out... I need sometime alone." I ran upstairs.

"Aphmau~Senpai wai-"

i slammed the door shut, i jumped on my bed, i got a pillow and started crying, i cant take it anymore, im gonna go insane, i-i actually yelled at kawaii~chan when she just tried to help anf i cant make her forget that CUZ A FREAKING PINK BUNNY STOLE MY POTIONS!(heuheuheu). My phone started buzzing. I picked it up and got a message from garroth.

Garroth:
hey aph wanna come join me and the guys to a pizza place 9:00pm?

Aphmau:
Sure, where is it?

Garroth:
Its a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I froze, what if they find out about my job, plus were going there TONIGHT. I continued typing.

Aphmau:
Ok, i'll be there.

Garroth:
Great! See you tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh the things i do to myself.

(Time skip 9:00pm - sponsored by magical space unicorn with its marshmallow laser)

Me and the guys arrived at the same time, i felt like something bad was gonna happen.

"Aphmau, Are you ok?" Garroth was looking at me, i was shivering.

"Y-yeah im fine just cold."

"Oh, well this should help." He gave me his jacket and i put it on, it was warmer than i thought.

"Thanks Garroth." I smiled and we went in.

Garroth's POV

After I gave Aphmau my jacket we went in and took a seat, the puple bunny came to our table, and aphmau stopped shivering.

"H-hey! Im b-b-an-bonnie and welcome to Freddy Faz-FazBears Pizza." It said then it just kept staring at aphmau.

"S-so what do you w-want to order?" It sounded more like a human, like what the he-.

"Uhh i-i'll have bacon pizza (idk), what about you guys?" They still stared at each other like thier having a staring contest.

"Maybe peperoni."

"I'll have peperoni too."

"Yeah peperoni sounds good what about you tra-TRAVIS STOP STARING AT THAT PERSON'S BUTT!" Dante punched travis in the gut.

"Oww, i-i'll have c-cheese p-pizza... oww"

"O-o-ok" The bonnie thing looked away from aphmau and headed to one of the rooms.

"Aphmau why was it staring it you?"

"I-i d-d-dont know."

"Ok then, i guess it was just a glitch or something."

(Time skip after waiting and eating the food, 11:00pm[are they even open at that time XD just pretend they are.)

Aphmau's POV

Everyone left except for garroth and me.

"Garroth, why are you still here?

"Oh, well I got a job here as a night guard, they said the other night guard was going crazy so they thought she needed company." Nonononono no NO- wait did he call me crazy?

"WHAT! DONT YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS HERE AT NIGHT?!" He looked at me confussed.

"But its just a kids place and how would you know if it was dangerous or not." I got my bag and pulled out my security hat.

"Because I AM the night gaurd of this place." His eyes widen.