tagged(this is still a part of the story)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The vid was just too cool XD and you can skip this chapter if you want and dont expect good facts about me cuz my life is booooooooooooriiiiiiiing.

Aphmau's POV

Well that happend, I better check on Zane just incase some of the Z.I.S.A. are there.

"Zane you home?" I say while knocking on the door. I waited for a couple of seconds and Zane finally answered the door.

"Oh hey aphmau, what are you diong here?" He said

"Oh just checking if any of 'them' are there." I say while looking around, I spotted some rustling in the trees, looks like Zane saw it too.

"Whats that?" He says while pointing at the tree.

"AAHHH APHMAU~SENSEI AND ZANE~SENPAI NOTICED US! DAMN IT, INFO~CHAN SAID THEY WOULDNT FIND US HERE!" Something on the tree yelled.

"Bunny you told me there was supernatural evil stuff here *checks watch* well, I gotta go and attempt to sumon a demon again*sigh*." Something else yelled, then a student with dark purple hair walked out of the bush.

"OKA~CHAN WAIT FOR ME!!!" The other thing yelled then something pink and white sprinted pass us *sigh* bunny...

"Blossom~Sama wait for me!" Something else fell of the tree. "oww" it said while rubbing its head.

"Who are you... and why were you up a tree?" Zane asked.

"Oh im Yan-yan, I was on the tree with my bbf." He said

"Bbf?" I said

"Best bunny friend." He said then bunny was running back.

"YAN-YAN, APHMAU *huff huff* I GOT TAGGED!" Bunny said/screamed.

"Well you've kind off ignored the other tags so JUST DO IT!" I yelled.

"Fine fine, here are the rules:
1. Tell 13 facts about yourself.
2. Tag five more people." Bunny said.

"That all?" I said.

"That were the rules the tagger did." Bunny said.

(Changing the style so it will be easier)

Bunny: Fact 1. I have never been to walmart.

Aphmau: WAH!!!

Bunny: LOOK I DONT TRAVEL ALOT OK, anyways next, Fact 2. The first time I watched something on netflix was last month.

Aphmau: WHAT! GURL YOU NEED TO HANG OUT WITH ME AND KATELYN DURING NETFLIX NIGHT!

Bunny: ok... is it gonna be my little horsies?

Aphmau: yup

Bunny: YES, next one... Fact 3. If Aphmau wasnt a youtuber I would have suicided because of depression.

Aphmau: So I saved your life?

Bunny: I guess. Fact 4. I HATE going outside... unless theres food.
5. I like drawing alot but I suck XD.

Yan-yan: But Blossom~Sama your great at it.