Crazy Bunny Attack

Aphmau's POV

I went inside my house and saw kawaii~chan fangirling.
"EEEEEEE APHMAU~SENPAI
WAS WALKING WITH GARROTH~KUN!!!!!!!!" She said. Oh shit.
"Kawaii~Chan, me and Garroth were just walking home from 'WORK'." I said
"Aww but Kawaii~Chan already took down the shipping shrine(Dancole) to make a new one(Garmau XD)!" She said, oh my Irene help me.
"KAWAII~CHAN DONT YOU DARE MAKE ANOTHER SHIPPING SHRINE!" I yelled.
"Ok Aphmau~Senpai hehe." She said

Garroth's POV

After bunny lef-*crash* nevermind shes back.
"LAURANCE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She yelled smacking Laurance with a fish?where did she even get that.
"WHAT DID I DO!?" Laurance yelled.
"Guys, whats going-ohhhh the bunny.....*backs away*." Dante said while backing away, why is he so scared.
"YOU ATTACKED APHMAU NOW DIE!" She yelled in a demonic voice, im scared now ●^●.
"WHY WOULD I EVEN HURT APHMAU AND WHY FISH?!" Laurance screamed
"Wait... oops, wrong Laurance *gets a guy that looks like laurance wearing red armor out of a portal (minecraft diaries, war of the magi ep 91)* LAURANCE WHY YOU ATTACK APHMAU!!!" She yelled, I dont even know whats going on anymore...
"WHO ARE YOU AND WERE AM I?!" The other 'laurance' screamed.
"Is that me?!" Laurance asked while freaking the flip out.
"Uhhh ehh- no, WE'LL CONTINUE THIS LATER." Bunny yelled while shoving the other laurance into the portal.
"Hehe sorry Laurance, BOI!!" She yelled while jumping in the portal.
"Well that was something." I said and saw bunny come out of a portal behind laurance.
"Yeah, atleast shes gone cuz shes annoying." He said, goodluck laurance.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!! *pulls out a pufferfish* DIE!" She yelled then aphmau broke the wall, sprints to bunny, gave her some pictures then bunny fainted, I picked up the pictures.
"Umm aph were did you get these and why did bunny faint because of these...?" I said

?" I said

*bunny wakes up*

*bunny wakes up*

"Because you were a hottie in highschool and zane is-" aphmau gets cut off by bunny.
"If you dare to say that i will help kawaii~chan with her shipping shrine!!!" Bunny said
"FINE FINE, just go back to reading wattpad stories and stuff." Aphmau said.
"I would do that now but i already read all the 'zxr' that intrest me" bunny said.
"Wow, you really want to meet him." Aphmau said.
"OF COURSE I WANNA MEET SENPAI BUT BUNNY~CHAN IS ANTI-SOCIAL!" Bunny said
"Hey, I thought i was your senpai." Laurance said
"LAURANCE~KUN IS ONLY BUNNY~CHAN'S RANK 3 SENPAI, GARROTH~KUN IS RANK 2 AND ZANE~SENPAI IS THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT ACTS LIKE ME!" Bunny yelled.

"MY BROTHER HAS A LOVER?!" I screamed.
"Pfffftttt how could anyone like cyclops." Laurance said.
"WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY." bunny said, this isnt gonna end well.
"Ummmm nothing, but really how could someone even watch those ponies." Laurance mumbled quietly.
"OH NO HE DIDN'T!" Aphmau said, i have a bad feeling about this.
"Z.I.S.A(zane is senpai alliance XD),BRONIES AND PEGASISTERS ATTACK!!!" Bunny yelled then a bunch like THOUSANDS of people appeared out of nowhere and started attacking laurance while riding ponies.

We are having technical difficulties/Laurance getting beat up by a bunch of zane lovers and pony lovers.
Please stand by...

Ok back to our program- uhhh story.

Still garroth's POV

"Owwww i think i broke a bone." Laurance said.
"Welp thats done i'll be going now." Bunny said slowly walking away.
"Hey, you know your gonna have to pay for the hospital bill and for the repairs on the house." I said.
"Ugh fine I wanted to see Laurance suffer but since hes your friend and I overreacted i'll fix the house, and Laurance I guess *snaps fingers and the house and Laurance's bones were fixed* there now i'll be going." She said.
"What the- how did you-" laurance got cut off.
"Magic, now i'll be going, I still need to attack my friend because she was laughing mysteriously when i mentioned the K.Z.A." then she vanished.
"Garroth, whats the K.Z.A.?" Laurance asked.
"I have no idea." I said...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry its shorter than usual im running out of idea and im in depression(im not cutting).