Kind inside

Frisk wake up feeling pain thobing from her head... she frown when she remember what happened before she faint... Sans got angry and slam her to the wall..
She let out a quiet sobs then made herself to a tight ball... really she can't keep her determination anymore.. all the beating and abuse that she feel all this long is eating her alive.. now she must feel another one? really Frisk just want all of this stop, she doesn't care if that cost her own life.

Suddenly the door crack open, made her flinch and sunk further to the corner. Sans notice this and frown, approaching her with gentle steps but he still keep that scary expression on his face.

"You alredy get up? how your wound? i don't want you die and become burden than you already have"

Well sometimes Sans just don't know how to express his guilt that will ended stab someone with his words. Frisk stare at him, continue to cry 'So it's true he thinks I'm burden?' now she wish he just throw her outside so she can die in other monster hands. Seeing her state Sans got silent, his guilt bubbling inside his heart and then he sigh.

"I'm... sorry... kay"

Sans glaring at his foot waiting for answer but nothing came.. Sans look up and want go shout at her but then she run and hug him make him fall flat to the ground.

"Ouch! what the hell are you doing!!?"

Frisk sniff while hugging him letting tears soaking his clothes.

"I-im not a burden to you right"

A tiny voice come out from her mouth, then Sans realize why she look so uneasy when he come... she so tiny and broken... just one touch and you can crush her completely, Sans shake his head.. even if her is really broken... still she is human he can't believe her.....
but... maybe she deserve a better treatment....

"Hei... where do you learn to cook?"
"I-i usually cook for my adopted family..."
"Can you cook again tonight?"
"B-but... you told me to never get out from this room again..."
"Nah... now i give you permission.... but remember... never leave this house.... understood"

Sans pupil disappear leaving a dark abyss that stare down at her trembling figure who nodded slowly, then he come back to normal and smirk.

"you are so weak... speak louder will ya.. how old are you again?"
"I-im 18.."
"Hah.. i can't hear you?"
"I'm 18!"
"Hah?"
"18!!!"
"HAH!!??"
"I'M 18!!!"

Sans smirk get bigger then he pats her head

"Thats it... voice what ever you like... don't let anyone stop you, kay now hurry up I'm hungry"

Sans walk away... he miss to see Frisk who give him wide smile, a small tears of happiness escape her eyes while whispering something...

"Thank you..."