Finally free but wait.. what?

Sans stare at his dad and protectively hide Frisk behind him, but Gaster only chuckle and look at Frisk warmly..

"Hello there sweetheart.. remember me?"

Frisk grin and nods her head.

"G!!"
"Hahaha call me Gaster from now on, it's similar to G but that name just made me remember past timeline"

Gaster smile and then look up to his son with playful smirk.

"Aww Sans, share Frisk will ya? or you afraid to lose with this old dady bones?"

Sans only glare at him but slowly let Frisk go, Frisk cheerfully approach Gaster and take his hand, Sans soul winch at that but it's instantly vanish when she reach his hand and hold it as well.
Everyday passed like that, Sans and Gaster often fight over Frisk... they clearly don't want to share... and there are Paps who always sigh seeing they hilarious fight and sometimes steal Frisk from their sight to stop their argument..

Frisk happy... she meet many nice people, be friends with many monsters and loved by two strong monster like Sans and Gaster, Frisk only 10 that time... in the past timeline, she live in the street before she will get picked up 2 years later by her step father. But this time she remember and know what she must do to actually avoid her step father and maybe... stop the war...so she go to the mountain where the rumor said the one who climb there will never return, Mt. Ebott...

First she afraid when she look at that gigantic hole.. what will happen if she fall anf die? what happened if she fall, survive but it's just a hole.. and G not there? but with all determine she have, she jump with silent plea that G and others is there... waiting her..
She fall to the golden flower that broke her fall, she look around and wondering a bit to the forest until she meet a kind goat that always smile at her and give her pie.. then she meet a tall skeleton who seems really happy seeing a human.. well he said he never see one before.. he attacks her first but strangely freak out when Frisk get hurt from his attack..

After Paps wave a goodbye to her and promise to her that he will play with her again sometime, she continue her journey deeper to the forest.. wondering if G is there...Frisk alredy ask Paps where is monster that named G before but he just laugh and say there is no one that have a name G in the underground...
She draw many symbol on the tree, hoping G will notice it and come to her... but fortunately he did... uh... not exactly... the half G found her first and then half him later show up...

Both of them forbidden her to see the king or Asgore, they said he want to kill her and use her soul to get all the monsters get out from this hole.. actually Frisk didn't mind to give her heart so all monsters can be free.. but she notice that Sans and Gaster will hurt and heart broken later, and she also don't want that...
So one day she quietly snuck to the king place and bravely face him, he attack her first but then he finally listen to her... and then with her determination and help from six other hearts she finally able to break the barrier and let all the monsters free... Sans and Gaster teleport immediately when they heard that Frisk go to see king, and sigh when they see Frisk is fine.

The monsters finally free, and Frisk is 20th that time, sometimes she wonder how skeleton family able to hide her all this long, even from Metta, but then when she meet Metta.. once again he fall in love with her and beg her to become his daughter... well.. things will never change i guess and Frisk gladly accept him as her father... but now come the hard parts...

(Gaster using bold)

"Frisk"
"Yes?"
"Look darlings... we all free now... well we are happy but.. now you must choose"
"Excuse me? choose what?"
"You can't have two man in your life... so choose Frisk..."
"Gaster? or Sans?"