Finallllll

The title said everything XD

Frisk widen her eyes, she never think that she must choose between them.. she keep looking at them, she not sure about herself and she doesn't really want to hurt one of them too.. but really... she doesn't have any other choice then choose between them.

She glance at Sans first, hands on his pocket, he looks so calm and bored, but Frisk know him more than that, he was nervous... his eyes will dart around and sweat keep rolling from his skull..

Then Frisk look at Gaster, different from Sans, Gaster didn't bother to hide his worried face and he keep tapping his leg over and over again...

Frisk confused, she can't choose, she love them two and seeing them stare at her with such hopeful expression, make her feels bad, so she choose one options that come to her head. Frisk choose to run away, flee form them who stond there with shocked expressions...

"I'm sorry... i love you both.. i can't choose"

Frisk continue to ran faster before Gaster and Sans recover from their shock and begin to chase her..she run the only person who always give her advice and support, Mettation..
Mettation are in his dress up room, preparing himself to his next performance when Frisk run to him crying... being overprotective father, Mettation stond there in shock and alert, silently checking his daughter for any possible injurys...

"Dear? why are you crying?"
"Dad... I'm so confused... they made me choose... i can't choose!!"
"Who made you choose dear?"

Of course Mettation know who did this, but he just want to made sure that is their fault to make his beloved daughter cry....
but of course he know sooner or later this will happen..

"G.."

Mettation know the meaning of G, when she talking about booth of them... Frisk always use G to call them, he doesn't know why but it's sounds familiar...

"I can't choose dad..."
"I understand, it's must be hard for you right.. well since you love both of them"

Frisk nodded her head still crying her eyes out...

"But dad if i-"

Frisk word stopped when she heard a loud knock on the door.

"Metta!! you only have 5 minutes before we started!!"
"Give me more time..."
"We can't!!! now you must go to the stage!!!"

The guy who knock the door walk in just to stare at Mettation who ready to explode with anger..

"I SAID!!! GIVE ME MORE TIME!!! DON'T YOU SEE MY DAUGHTER IS CRYING!!! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD UP!!!"

The guy run and slam the door, absolutely terrified with Mettation rage... even Frisk is started by that actually, but it's kinda make her happy that her dad really care for her... then a knock bothering them once again, and this time Metta really exploded..

"I SAID GO AWAY YOU A*SHO*LE I SWEAR I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE AFTER TH-"

Mettation words got cut by figure that now already walk inside that room, and they are no other than Sans and Gaster. They face full of regrets and sadness...

"I'm sorry Frisk, i don't mean to made you cry"
"It's okay... we understand that you don't want to choose"
"We decide we will not bother you anymore Frisk.. i love you"
"I love you"

They turn and begin to leave but Frisk is faster, she grip their hands and continue to cry...

"No... don't leave... i-i love you too"
"Witch one?"
"Witch one?"
"I LOVE YOU TWO!!! I DON'T WANT TO CHOOSE BECAUSE I SIMPLY LOVE YOU TWO!!!"

They are started with her words but then they smirk...

"We know that... because of that we have a surprise for you"

They harmony, sent a shiver to Frisk body but she nods letting them teleporting her with them. Meanwhile Mettation only can stand there and shake his head in disbelief...

"Seems like i scare my crew for nothing"
.
.
.
Sans and Gaster take Frisk to the lab and they stond in front of huge machine that made a hissing sound now and then... Frisk confused... why are they taking her here? they said they have something for her, but what is it?

"Wait here okay darling"
"Wait here okay kid"

Once again they harmony is unbelievable, like one voice, then they walk to the machine... Sans on the right and Gaster on the left... they both grin and smile at her then instruct her to push the button in fornt of her... she unsure what if something happens to them.. what if something gone wrong? but then they stare filled her with determination then she push the button... the machine hisss forcefully and then the smoke cover them both... then silence....
Now Frisk is worried... there no sounds coming from that things, and now she is worried....

"Sans!!! Gaster!!!"

She keep calling them but no one came... her eyes watering once again but then a boney hand hug her from behind and spun her around... what made her eyes wide is... in front of her stond, G that look exactly same before she reset the timeline and she really happy that she froze in place...

"Eh... you are not happy to see me again kid... ouch that's hurt"
"G?"
"Yea..."
"G"
"It's me"
"G!!!!"

Frisk jump to his arms... tears of happiness is flow out from eyes and G never look happier than today..

"I'm back..."
"Welcome back G"